PDA

View Full Version : Losing Posts

Pages : [1] 2

John Styrnol
04-27-2005, 10:01 AM
I just lost about 60 posts since yesterday, what`s going on?

The Fuzz
04-27-2005, 10:19 AM
I nuked the Adams forum yesterday and the post count got reset. The posts you lost were probably in that forum.

Antonio Waxer
04-27-2005, 10:48 AM
I lost some too ...:lol

The Fuzz
04-27-2005, 10:49 AM
Yeah, but that is because I specifically took some away from you. :lol You may be itallian, but I`ve got the mullet. :naughty

JaredPointer
04-27-2005, 11:07 AM
If an Italian had a mullet, would that make them superior to Fuzz??? :) :lol

The Fuzz
04-27-2005, 11:16 AM
Itallians can`t grow mullets. They have been genetically altered to have slicked back hair from driving fast cars for so long. When was the last time you say an Itallian without slicked back hair? They try to do something with it, but a couple generations of driving at high speeds has altered them forever. I hear Ferraris have that effect on people.

JaredPointer
04-27-2005, 11:19 AM
I think Luigi had a baby mullet in `89. It matched the green overalls. Now Fuzz.....can you spit fireballs?? :rofl

G35stilez
04-27-2005, 11:44 AM
Why not move some of the more useful posts from the Adam`s forums to the regular forums?

IE - The huge Adam`s review I did.

The Fuzz
04-27-2005, 12:14 PM
I think Luigi had a baby mullet in `89. It matched the green overalls. Now Fuzz.....can you spit fireballs?? :roflOf course I can. I was even profiled in the local paper for it once. This is before I found out that smooth shaven men were even smoother with the ladies, of course... :naughty

The Fuzz
04-27-2005, 12:17 PM
Why not move some of the more useful posts from the Adam`s forums to the regular forums?

IE - The huge Adam`s review I did.
The nuking of the forum wasn`t intentional. My plan was to spend time and strip out the useful posts. With some of the upgrades that we have made to the backend of detail city I got lost and when I figured out what I was doing the forum was gone. I updated the post count to see if it was really gone or just hiding. When I saw post counts drop, I knew it was gone.

Focusedonsound
04-27-2005, 12:19 PM
Fuzz... I kinda take insult to that! I understand that its all in good taste however being 100% Italian makes me feel that those comments are a little racist towards Me and my heritage! I won`t disagree with all of what you have posted but My older brother had a mullet while he was growing up! (Im still not really sure what possesed him to do that but he deffinatly had one!)

While I somewhat understand with why you had to delete the "Adams Forum" I kind of agree with Sean! Weather or not there was some bad business that took place here with Adams the Detail City Commuinty is here to disguss un biasedly the varius different products that are available to us to better our selves as detailers and to better our detailing results! Weather that company is a sponser here or it is even a product sold by any of the sponsers here in my opinion should not really matter.

I hope you don`t feel I am making a big deal of this I am simply my un biased $0.02

Thanks
Nick

The Fuzz
04-27-2005, 12:27 PM
Please tell me that you didn`t make the mistake of taking me seriously about that Itallian comment, Nick. :lol I was just ribbing Antonio a bit. Itallians invented being smooth with the ladies, so how could I possibly be racist against them?

Again, I agree that there were valuable posts in the Adam`s forum. Deleting it wasn`t intentional. Detail City is a place where you can discuss any products you want regardless of if they are a sponsor. I didn`t delete the forum to remove all reference to Adam`s from the community. It was an accident that I will fix if possible. I`m smooth with the ladies, not a techie. :naughty

Focusedonsound
04-27-2005, 12:36 PM
Fuzz.... I do understand that you were just joking around! I have been a DC memeber long enough to know just how smooth the mullet is! And also here long enough to know that you weren`t being completely serious! I was just pointing out the fact that WE (Italian`s) Can grow a mullet and be twice as smooth as the fuzz! So just watch out we could be movin in next door to you and taking all of your laidies! (Just remember how connected we are)

As for the adams posts I had made my post prior to reading your reply to sean and I do understand that coding can be difficult at times!

Thanks
Nick

The Fuzz
04-27-2005, 12:38 PM
Smoother than the Fuzz? Now I know you are joking. :fuzz

Focusedonsound
04-27-2005, 12:40 PM
Im not one to gloat .... however there was a point when I was dating 8 different ladies! I ended cutting off 7 of them due to the fact that I couldn`t remember all of there names!

Can you top that one?

I don`t even thing the Fuzz is that smooth!