PDA

View Full Version : Losing Posts

Pages : 1 [2]

The Fuzz
04-27-2005, 12:45 PM
8 is pretty impressive. I once dated six ladies at once. It was tough competition, but I narrowed it down to 3 for awhile. Here`s a picture with me and two of the ladies I decided to let go. They just weren`t fine enough compared to the rest.

http://home.comcast.net/~briangruver/other/fuzz_and_2_girls.jpg

Focusedonsound
04-27-2005, 12:51 PM
Sorry Fuzz, I just don`t have any pictures that compare to the assests of the girl in green! Don`t get me wrong im not saying that your not smooth.... Just not the "Smoothest" ;)

The Fuzz
04-27-2005, 12:53 PM
Well... I am retired you know. I`m only as smooth as I have to be now. :naughty

CharlesW
04-27-2005, 01:37 PM
Just a few comments.

1. Nick: Don`t be concerned at Fuzz`s comments about Italians. It is very possible that he could step on the toes of a few old-timers that remember the Black Hand and they will straighten him out rather quickly.

2. As far as deleting the Adam`s Forum, it would only seem logical that if someone is no longer a sponsor, they would no longer be part of the "Sponsored Forums" section of DC. :dunno

3. Any posts that someone would like to have reposted might need to be reposted. Maybe a copy/paste from another site rather than having to enter all the data again. Just a thought.

4. Now, for the women. The real secret of a lover is not how many women he can date, but how many he can keep. :)
(I`ve kept one for over 45 years)

norahcrv
04-27-2005, 01:45 PM
Just a few comments. . .

4. Now, for the women. The real secret of a lover is not how many women he can date, but how many he can keep. :)
(I`ve kept one for over 45 years)

. . . or has SHE kept YOU?? :nono

JaredPointer
04-27-2005, 02:00 PM
Charles must have a secret mullet hidden somewhere. :lol Haha!!