PDA

View Full Version : Is Zaino Z2-pro supposed to be watery?

Pages : [1] 2

Macruz19
01-22-2007, 06:35 PM
Hello all. This is my first post on this site. I`m a dedicated fan when it comes to detailing cars. I`m more into making my car shine rather than having fast performance parts. I`m an Acura owner, and I spend lots of time QD or polishing my car.

I started using zaino products a few months ago. NXT was my favorite until I gave Zaino a try. I`m hooked and now, I have something I look forward to when I polish my car.

My question. I received my Z2 pro last week and for some reason I opened it today and it looks watery. Is this supposed to be normal? The smell is stong, but when you shake the bottle, it`s almost like shaking water. Just wondering, because I`m curious. Meguairs products was never like this off the counter. It gets watery after a while if you store it in the garage. I do keep my Zaino indoors inside my closet, not the garage. Thanks for you help, and I hope to learn and try new products as I browse the forums. :D

ZaneO
01-22-2007, 06:36 PM
Well, it should pour easily, but it shouldn`t be overly watery.

imported_GregCavi
01-22-2007, 06:37 PM
It is thinner, but not watery. Are you talking like it has the thickness of water when you pour it out? If this is the case, call Sal @ Zaino and he will take care of you.

Greg

Macruz19
01-22-2007, 06:38 PM
Well, it should pour easily, but it shouldn`t be overly watery.

My girlfriend received her zaino kit and she told me Z2 is also watery. I guess it`s supposed to be that way. :nixweiss

I really want to redo my car because it rained a lot here in north florida. So, I`m anxious do start from scratch!

imported_paradigm
01-22-2007, 06:41 PM
yeah...the consistency should be like watery hand lotion at most. call sal if it seems off and he`ll help out.

Macruz19
01-22-2007, 06:46 PM
I just compared my Z2 and Z5. The Z2 seems more watery than Z5. Very weird.

Is it ok to use Z2 even though its a little watery?

I have to admit. Wow. I get quick replies, unlike other forums. Thanks guys.

Cleaning Fool
01-22-2007, 07:37 PM
Shake it up real good.. I notice on Z2 when it sits it does seem to be more liquified on top. Like Greg said, it is a very thin sealant.... (when compared to others Ive used)

wannafbody
01-22-2007, 07:57 PM
it is a thin liquid compared to most liquid waxes like Megs

TroyGLI
01-22-2007, 08:03 PM
That`s normal, i ordered mine 5 months ago and it`s alot thinner compared to Z5 pro.

Macruz19
01-22-2007, 08:07 PM
Thanks for all your help. I did do some search and asked some friends to compare their Z2 and Z5. Yes, Z2 seems "thinner." I did email Sal and I`ll just wait to what he has to say.

imported_Dave1
01-22-2007, 08:13 PM
Is it ok to use Z2 even though its a little watery?

Yes, your going to be ok....I just checked out a couple of new bottles of Z2p and one bottle of Z5p that I got from Sal two weeks ago. They all three sound a little watery when you shake them. Zaino is not very thick stuff.....

Don`t sweat it bro........:D

imported_memnuts
01-22-2007, 08:16 PM
Z2PRO is watery compared to products like NXT, UPP, EX-P, etc.

It should not be as watery as something like 1Z Glanz Wax, Klasse SG or Jeff`s Werkstatt.

If is as watery as the later products, call or e-mail Sal @ Zaino and he will discuss with you and investigate to see if there is a problem with your bottle.

Macruz19
01-22-2007, 08:25 PM
Yes, your going to be ok....I just checked out a couple of new bottles of Z2p and one bottle of Z5p that I got from Sal two weeks ago. They all three sound a little watery when you shake them. Zaino is not very thick stuff.....

Don`t sweat it bro........:D

Thank for checking it out and comparing. I feel a lot better. I just want to get my moneys worth.

Macruz19
01-22-2007, 08:29 PM
Z2PRO is watery compared to products like NXT, UPP, EX-P, etc.

It should not be as watery as something like 1Z Glanz Wax, Klasse SG or Jeff`s Werkstatt.

If is as watery as the later products, call or e-mail Sal @ Zaino and he will discuss with you and investigate to see if there is a problem with your bottle.

I always used megauirs and his NXT products. I helped my friend on his car using Klasse and I do remember that being very watery.

Yes, I did contact Sal via email so I should get a response tomorrow. I`ll let you guys know what`s the deal.

Sorsha
01-22-2007, 08:31 PM
Mine is the same consistency as the Meguiar`s Deep Crystal System Polish. If that helps any... but its definitely watery