PDA

View Full Version : Review: Danase Nu Look

Russecu
01-22-2007, 03:03 PM
Product Name: Danase Nu Look

Product Container: White Plastic Bottle with flip top. Not sure if it should have spray top. The flip top does allow no over spray and it can be easily put onto applicator. Sturdy bottle and top.

Product Labeling: Label is a great improvement to previous labels. Nice professional look. Label seems to hold up nicely to its own product being on label. Feels like it can hold up nicely for the duration of the product. Instructions are clear and understandable.

Product Characteristics:Product is a white color but applies clear and has a nice neutral look. I used on a light interior and dark and it didn`t seem to change the original look but maybe added a little gloss but almost unnoticable. Smell is a pleasant smell not sure what it smells like. Consistency is like that of 303. Watery I would say so a little goes a long way.

Product Performance: Very easy to use and you can`t go wrong if you read the instructions. I will report back about the dust repelling feature.

Product Price: It is about $5 cheaper than 303 and the price isn`t too bad for 16 oz. Like I said a little goes a long way.

Product Safety: Do not recommend drinking and I feel it is safe for any vehicle.

BobD
01-23-2007, 07:38 AM
Sorry for not sending a spray top with your samples. The Nu look is supposed to come with one.

imported_bigfoot
01-23-2007, 08:02 AM
Thanks for the review, Russecu. I need to give it a try now after all that was said...

Joey