PDA

View Full Version : DP Max Wax users....durability experience?

imported_paradigm
01-21-2007, 12:06 PM
i haven`t had a chance to try out the Max Wax i picked up with my last big order of goodies...but was curious how it holds up. i`ve searched and seen some great aesthetic results from it, but nothing really mentioned about durability.

this is pretty much only out of curiosity, since an autopian asking about durability is nearly pointless...most of us reapply for fun every few weeks anyway. :dance :grinno:

ZaneO
01-21-2007, 12:57 PM
I found it to be typical of other carnaubas. 4-6 weeks at the most.

wytstang
01-21-2007, 08:00 PM
I was able to get about 7 weeks or so out of it, this was during fall here in SC cool weather....

justin30513
01-21-2007, 08:04 PM
I`m getting 6-7 weeks with me washing the vehicle with NXT. This is my favorite wax. I have yet to find anything easier to use and remove. I have Souveran which I have not used yet. I bet it`s just as easy. I`m hoping you`ll like it`s looks as much as I do.

Way2SSlow
01-22-2007, 10:35 AM
I`m getting 6-7 weeks with me washing the vehicle with NXT. This is my favorite wax. I have yet to find anything easier to use and remove. I have Souveran which I have not used yet. I bet it`s just as easy. I`m hoping you`ll like it`s looks as much as I do.

I get about the same durability as Justin and the others. I really like the looks of it as well.

Justin: Souveran application and removal is about the same. Easy as can be. It may just knock Max Wax out of your favorite spot.

justin30513
01-22-2007, 10:51 AM
I get about the same durability as Justin and the others. I really like the looks of it as well.

Justin: Souveran application and removal is about the same. Easy as can be. It may just knock Max Wax out of your favorite spot.

I bet it will!

The only thing is, Max Wax is usually on sale for 19.99 making it one heckuva deal.