PDA

View Full Version : Tol

3Dog
01-17-2007, 12:06 PM
Anyone know of a discount code for TOL?

Thank You in advance.

AL-53
01-17-2007, 12:26 PM
I do not think there is one per say..I believe as you buy from them and you accumulate buyers points ..then after so much you get a discount code to use..I may be wrong ..but thats how I read into it....Customer Rewards Program (http://www.topoftheline.com/rewards.html)

I was there today to look at the Hi temp stuff since the place near me with it went up in price...but still cheaper after TOL`s Shipping ..TOL shipping is rather expensive...13.00 for a 25.00 item...

Al

Accumulator
01-17-2007, 12:33 PM
I do not think there is one per say..I believe as you buy from them and you accumulate buyers points ..then after so much you get a discount code to use..I may be wrong ..but thats how I read into it..

Yeah, that`s my (less than perfectly clear) understanding too. I got mine for, in effect, having been a good customer since forever. It`s not as cut-and-dried as a discount for Autopia members or something like that.

3Dog
01-17-2007, 01:34 PM
Brain Freeze!!!! I did get an email with a number. Thanks

imported_smprince1
01-17-2007, 07:35 PM
TOL does not offer any discount codes for Autopians (I asked once when ordering). They claim to keep their regular prices low instead.