PDA

View Full Version : Any experience with Protect All Polish/Wax teatment?

Pages : [1] 2

tyoung
01-16-2007, 06:08 PM
I saw this in Wal Mart, and it sounded interesting. I didn`t get it though, wanted to see if anyone had used it. Protect All Polish, Wax & Treatment Does It All! (http://www.protectall.com/pawaxlg.htm) I`m not really sure, but it sounds like a QD, wax, polish that can be used on any surface of the car. :hm

a.k.a. Patrick
01-16-2007, 07:17 PM
Its actually an outstanding product that gets very little press here. I use it quite frequently after washes and find it very rewarding. Its a very light creme liquid, that spreads/sprays easily, and wipes away even easier. No streaking, and protection is superb for such a product. Theres some psychological to applying a product that has some substance to it.....Just my $.02

sspeer
01-16-2007, 07:36 PM
It`s actually recommended by Mustang Seats for their motorcycle seats, which are vinyl.

It`s in the RV accessories aisle at my Wal-Mart..I ran into it by chance..I was about to order it online..

So it must have a popular application in the RV world

wannafbody
01-16-2007, 07:51 PM
it has good cleaning ability. I prefer a product like Duragloss AW for paint tho.

a.k.a. Patrick
01-16-2007, 08:50 PM
Im also an RV`r and have used it on the trailer before. Works great, has light cleaning ability or those pesky black streaks (Aluminum siding), but I find real good benefit on paint with it. Like I said, Its highly underrated.......

tyoung
01-16-2007, 10:10 PM
Thanks guys, I will go back and pick up a bottle. i like products like this that can be used for more than one thing, very cool.

Setec Astronomy
01-16-2007, 10:11 PM
I used the little foam sponge sample I got with my QEW, and it was really pretty cool stuff. I used it on a cold winter day after a wash to spruce things up a bit on my old beater that I used to have.

Edit: I guess it was a warm winter day...one of those sunny February days when you pull out the hose.

Scottwax
01-16-2007, 11:08 PM
It is actually pretty good. The best OTC spray wax I`ve used. I just have such an ample supply of OCW there really isn`t any reason for me to buy any more since my last bottle ran out.

a.k.a. Patrick
01-16-2007, 11:09 PM
Its like a Nuba Spray Cleaner Protectant. I think you`ll be pleasantly surprised.

3Dog
01-16-2007, 11:50 PM
The ones from Walmart are terrible...the goods ones come from Excel.:up

a.k.a. Patrick
01-17-2007, 12:50 AM
I wonder what it would be like with a little PC boost? Hmmmmmm......I mean it does have some cleaning prop`s....I`ll have to play around with it next time i use it.....

bcwang
03-19-2007, 06:36 PM
Does this stuff apply like a QD where you spray and wipe it until it`s dry? Or does it apply like some spray waxes where you wipe it, let it haze, then wipe off the haze?

AL-53
03-19-2007, 07:02 PM
I have a spray in bed liner that is the same color as my trucks paint (Red) and also has a nice high gloss...and I use Protect All spray cleaner wax on the bed..and it works like a champ...It has kept my liner like new( 3 years old now)...no fading or chaulking...it is a very good product....

Al

a.k.a. Patrick
03-19-2007, 08:25 PM
Its not thin like a QD, not even as thick as a spray wax (with the exception of the Mothers brand). Its kind of a product out there on its own. Its very good though. I would actually use it before most paste waxes. Theres no dwell time, just spray, wipe on, buff off. Leaves a very nice smooth, slick surface. Protects for about 6 weeks or so.

bcwang
03-19-2007, 08:41 PM
How similar would you say the application is to mothers FX spray wax? I just used that product recently and I really like that it can be applied and rubbed until dry with a single microfiber very quickly. Would you say the protect-all is as easy to use as Mothers FX spray wax?