PDA

View Full Version : Optimum Poli-Seal very similar to Eagle One Professional Cleaner Glaze 2

SuperBuick
01-15-2007, 09:20 PM
Just received Optimum Poli-Seal for the first time today (thanks Danase!) and naturally I opened it up and tried it out (I have an old hood that I keep inside for testing). I had purchased a few gallons of Eagle One professional Cleaner Glaze 2 (CG2) from a local "big lots" type store, and my first thought when I tried the Poli-Seal was "wow, this is ALOT like CG2". The consistency, color, and scent are almost identical. The products spread very similarly (Poli-Seal "disappears" more quickly) and they both seem to have the same fine polishing/glazing ability. The wipe-down is the same (CG2 is slightly more difficult to buff off) and the slickness is identical. The one thing I cannot speak to is the protection, as I have not applied the Poli-Seal to anything "real" yet, and the times that I have used the CG@, I have topped it with Collinite.

imported_DieselMDX
01-15-2007, 09:26 PM
I did a denalit the other day and only used ps as lsp, the vehicle is out in the wheather all the time so this will be a good test for ps in New England weather

Agreed on all points the surface was very slick

SuperBuick
01-15-2007, 09:31 PM
DieselMDX - I`m anxious to hear how that holds up, keep us posted. We`re gonna be (have been) getting some lousy weather so this is a good test. I just put 4 coats of Collinite IW 845 on the Jeep so we`ll see how long that holds up with the holy terror, *er- i mean fiancee* driving it ;)

a.k.a. Patrick
01-15-2007, 09:43 PM
Just a word of note, PS does not contain any fillers....as a typical glaze may.