PDA

View Full Version : Danase: A++

Smashraj84
01-08-2007, 08:38 PM
I didn`t see a specific board to discuss vendors, if there is one please move this thread. I just wanted to express my delight in the speediness of Danase`s shipping. I ordered in the afternoon and it shipped today. I ordered from another website last week and it took them 3 days (ordered on a tuesday afternoon, didn`t ship until thursday afternoon). First impressions are huge with me, especially with online vendors. I`ll definitely be shopping at Danase again.

imported_bigfoot
01-08-2007, 08:41 PM
Man, and that`s just the beggining! it keeps getting better, Bob is the best! Kudos, Bob!

Joey

BobD
01-08-2007, 08:57 PM
Thanks! Unless it is an international order your order will ship within 24 hours. I do my best to get them out right away because I know what it is like to sit and wait for items to come let alone have to wait just for them to be shipped. :)

Smashraj84
01-08-2007, 09:04 PM
Thanks! Unless it is an international order your order will ship within 24 hours. I do my best to get them out right away because I know what it is like to sit and wait for items to come let alone have to wait just for them to be shipped. :)

Haha exactly. Whenever I order things online, I`m sitting there refreshing my e-mail over and over hoping I get a confirmation. Not this time. Thanks again!

imported_mburnickas
01-08-2007, 09:05 PM
bob (danase) is VERY quick with shipping. He is Super Bob!

tyoung
01-08-2007, 11:48 PM
I agree. Just got my order from Danase. Fast service, and a bonus super plush detailing MF, gotta love it!