PDA

View Full Version : mobile detailing

luigi5
04-23-2005, 11:27 AM
whats up every one I been detailing behind a dealer ship but doesnt feel like my own businees wanted to go mobile not sure with the weather and how the heat plays a part with the wax and other products because it dries fast when i am inside imagine outside .i also have a mini van and every thing to satrt with except a water tank and generator and also wanted to know if u can put a fuse box to seperate power (i do a section at a time )

audiboy
04-23-2005, 11:50 AM
I apologize, but I can`t read a bit of that without getting a bit confused.

luigi5
04-23-2005, 11:59 AM
sorry I rent a bay behind a used car dealer ship and i feel that i do not have any control over my business because when i do outside cars it has to be cinvient with his schedule. so i was thinking on going mobile but wanted to know that if u guys use a tent or shaded area or in the sun which i thought was not good to use products in

audiboy
04-23-2005, 12:02 PM
Some products are designed to be used in the sun or the shade. If you made a list of what you offer and what products you use, I`m sure the members here will be more than happy to help you get started up.

P.S. Correct capitalization and punctuation will usually get your post more attention here.

luigi5
04-23-2005, 12:07 PM
I use Aredx products (seal-b,stereo glaze-2 etc.)Thanks for the help.

tacochrn
04-25-2005, 12:31 AM
I agree with AudiBoy.... That first post is just one really long sentence - with a period only appearing in the middle. I think I know what you meant - but have someone else write up your flyers for you when you get going. Ok.

On the other end of the post - I have a mobile detail trailer, which I pull behind my truck. I have 200 gallons of water with me and all my supplies, and accessories are in a large tool box. I can usually always find shade. Or I do half the car at a time and then turn it around. Another thing you can do is park going directly away from the sun. This allows you to both sides and maybe the front depending on time of day. Hope this helps.