PDA

View Full Version : Just got my car detailed... (by SevenRD)

JavierC
01-08-2007, 01:36 AM
By Mr. Michael aka SevenRD and just like I told him, it was like christmas all over again. I do not know how to describe what an excellent job he did. He is not a "professional" but rather a hobbiest. My car had a bit of everything from paint transfer (which he did an awsome job on) to scratches (barely visible) to mystery "liquid" stains (Michael, stop looking for them and they won`t be there!!) He took care of them all. Unfortuneately we did not take any pics. But I`m very pleased to say the least of what he did. He truely does have a love for cars as it showed in not only his dedication but also in the quality of his work. And if anyone has anyquestions regarding his work, feel free to PM me and I will give you an honest opinion of his work, though there is no doubt that he would be my number one and sole choice to have my baby "touched" like that. Once again Michael I would like to say thank you for giving my baby back her beauty. The work you do is not only of professional quality, and you took care of it as if her was your own.

** if this is in the wrong section, please move to where you see fit **

mikebai1990
01-08-2007, 04:41 PM
Glad to hear you found a good detailer. Usually when just going in to a random shop for car work or detailing work, it`s hard to find a honest, hardworking, reasonably priced, detailer/mechanic. Happy to hear a fellow autopian was able to help you out!

Smashraj84
01-08-2007, 04:54 PM
Congrats on the "new" baby. Sounds like SevenRD did one hell of a job.

sevenrd
01-08-2007, 10:08 PM
Thank you so much, Javier! It`s reactions like yours that make this hobby of mine very rewarding.

I`m so glad that you are happy with the results! :)