PDA

View Full Version : Brand New `07 G35x - How to keep it that way

Brewmeister74
01-06-2007, 11:11 PM
I just purchased a new Infiniti G35X with all the bells and whistles and really want to keep it looking Great. Any thoughts on what I need for a light colored (Serengeti Sand)? I did a fair job with my previous lasar red Mustang GT with standard "off the self" stuff, but I really want to do this right, from the beginning. Oh, and I`m new to the forum also.

Deanski
01-06-2007, 11:30 PM
One of the members has a new G35 and did his final work with Zaino, which made it look really nice! Very easy to maintain.

Here`s a few shots of his car back then:

Deanski

sneek
01-07-2007, 12:04 AM
ooohhh congrats on the new car!

I bet some FPII would be good for a G35

OT but the new G35 has a push button start right? Not that usless nubby thing they put on the last G35x.

:D I am going to test drive one around the end of January

imported_Picus
01-07-2007, 12:07 AM
I just purchased a new Infiniti G35X with all the bells and whistles and really want to keep it looking Great. Any thoughts on what I need for a light colored (Serengeti Sand)? I did a fair job with my previous lasar red Mustang GT with standard "off the self" stuff, but I really want to do this right, from the beginning. Oh, and I`m new to the forum also.

Hey, welcome to the forum. Probably the best place to start is here:

Detailing Tips & Car Care How-To Information | A complete Detailing Guide (http://autopia-carcare.com/how-to.html)

Here`s a link to another forum, a post I wrote on how I "prep" a new car. Hopefully it helps. :)

Performing your own new car prep - BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum - E90Post.com (http://www.e90post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=41760)

Brewmeister74
01-20-2007, 06:15 PM
Yeah, it has the new push-button start. very cool, but took a few day to get used to not reaching in the pocket for keys. Like the car a LOT.

imported_DieselMDX
01-20-2007, 06:21 PM
It all depends on the type of look you are going for and what you want to spend

I would get myself a porter cable 7424 and the zaino kit if you are looking for a nice high gloss shine if you are a carnuba guy I would get some souveran wax nothing beats that or some quality wax

everyone likes a diff look, I would go to click and brag and look at some cars with diff products and see what you like.

I had a 04 G35 great car, love the 07s