PDA

View Full Version : ONR the same as Freedom Waterless?

jdpro
01-05-2007, 02:09 PM
This product Freedom One (http://www.freedomwaterlesscarwash.com/freedomstore/freedomone.php) seems very similar to ONR (presumably at the QD dilution), but it is hard to tell. If they`re the same, then clearly ONR is much more economical. Anyone know?

tyoung
01-05-2007, 02:20 PM
Looks interesting. The part that scares me is it instructs you to "rub the product in" Where with ONR, you gently wipe away the encapsulated dirt. :think:

jdpro
01-05-2007, 02:35 PM
The part that scares me is it instructs you to "rub the product in"

I know what you mean. I had a 4 oz sample of this product at home and used it after returning from a road trip (Phoenix to Irvine and back). There were lots of little bugs on the front bumper. I don`t know if that counts as excessive dirt -- what does `excessive dirt` mean, anyway? I sprayed it on and gently wiped with the mf towel they gave me, and repeated that a few times until the bugs were gone. I was careful not to rub the bugs into the paint. The stuff dissolved the dirt really well and the bugs came off fairly easily. There was a bird bomb on the back too, which easily dissolved with a couple of soakings with the stuff and gentle wiping away. It easily removed brake dust from the wheel covers too.

I`ve got some ONR on order too and plan to compare how these two products perform. The Freedom does smell nice.