PDA

View Full Version : Priceless information - Thank You All

Oreilly907
01-04-2007, 09:32 PM
Hello all, I have been lurking around for a few months now (I have only posted a couple of times). I am 41 and I owned my own detail shop in the late `90s but a great job opportunity came up so I got out. I was drawn back in at the end of summer when my girlfriend had her car detailed locally. When I checked it out the tops of the windows (where they roll up into the tracks) were untouched. I knew then that I could do well if these people could make it. Long story, short. I just finished my mobile trailer and it turned out awesome. I hope to get some photos up soon. To end, I cannot thank you guys enough for all the help. The info here is fantastic. Hope to get a little more involved soon.

PRB
01-04-2007, 10:18 PM
Congratulations on the move!

Just curious: why did you decide on mobile this time instead of fixed location?

Oreilly907
01-04-2007, 10:32 PM
I am in Tennessee and the mobile aspect has not really been exposed in my area. The customer interest has been great. Start up cost was attractive. My goal is to have four trailers on the road by the end of the year. I plan to do a van unit next just to see which one works better. It`s going to be a busy year.