PDA

View Full Version : Chemical Guys 50/50, anyone have some?

Pages : [1] 2

Changeling
01-04-2007, 03:13 PM
Doe`s anyone have a can/whatever they would like to sell?

If so please PM me.

Changeling

Glossmaster
01-04-2007, 06:27 PM
I`ve got tin #120 & wouldn`t part with it at all. lol You can get 5050 from chemicalguys.com. It`s worth it, if you`re a nuba junkie like me. Just another quality carnauba to add to the arsenal.

Derf
01-04-2007, 08:15 PM
I love mine as well. Put another coat on over the weekend and my car looks great. Very glossy.

Dan
01-04-2007, 08:47 PM
Just got mine, waiting for some time to try it out :D

Russecu
01-05-2007, 08:22 AM
Danase has some or had some.

imported_flatstick
01-05-2007, 09:54 AM
Danase has some or had some.

Got some from Danase and this stuff lives up to what everybody has been saying about it. it`s the only time I have had my wife say " what did you do to the Trailblazer ? it looks richer " if you want to go in on a can we can split it. let me know.

ZoranC
01-05-2007, 02:01 PM
Got some from Danase and this stuff lives up to what everybody has been saying about it.

What they have been saying about it? I`m curious, but at $50 I am thinking twice, no, make that three times, no, make that I am still going back and forth with myself.

Changeling
01-05-2007, 04:33 PM
I was more or less looking for someone who is/has been disillusioned, or just didn`t care for it. I am interested in what they had or someone who has a new tin they want to get rid of, preferably a new tin.

If interested, please PM me.

Changeling

tom p.
01-05-2007, 05:46 PM
we started a thread last month for those wishing to split a tin so we could sample it and not have another unloved $55 tin of wax sitting on the shelf ;)

imported_Dave KG
01-05-2007, 07:16 PM
What they have been saying about it? I`m curious, but at $50 I am thinking twice, no, make that three times, no, make that I am still going back and forth with myself.

Good grief! A detailing product that is as expensive in America as it is in the UK (its £25 here, so roughly $50, actially a little less!)... Normally we pay a lot more for products over here.

imported_flatstick
01-05-2007, 08:39 PM

Well I hear dthat the product goes on and off like Souveran, which is a breeze. some say it is almost equal to souveran in looks while others have said it surpasses souveran in depth and clarity. so I decided I would buy some and see for myself. I am very happy I did. not sure on the durability yet but it is so easy to apply that I enjoy applying it. to my surprise the metalflake in my indigo blue is as good as ever with a wetter richer look to me.... and my wife :chuckle: what really surprised me is how slick the finish was and after a day of rain it still looked great even in the dark :up I am so happy with it that I was looking to split a second can with the person who was looking for it. . hope he finds somebody willing to part with it, but to be honest would be surprised if somebody was getting rid of it. hope this helps :wavey oh yea caught my wife looking at the TB the other day out the window, told her it was $50 a can and she said it is worth it :grinno: that was a shocker to me.

imported_flatstick
01-05-2007, 08:50 PM
I was more or less looking for someone who is/has been disillusioned, or just didn`t care for it. I am interested in what they had or someone who has a new tin they want to get rid of, preferably a new tin.

If interested, please PM me.

Changeling

Ok just did not think that anybody would be willing to part with the stuff. looks like I will buying another one by myself lol ! good luck hope you find some.

ZoranC
01-05-2007, 11:13 PM
oh yea caught my wife looking at the TB the other day out the window, told her it was $50 a can and she said it is worth it :grinno: that was a shocker to me.

:think: Something is wrong there, woman saying car related stuff is worth it? :p

imported_flatstick
01-06-2007, 08:19 AM
:think: Something is wrong there, woman saying car related stuff is worth it? :p

LOL ! that is what I was thinking.figure the stuff must look really good if the CG 50/50 lured her to the dark side of purchasing products :hifive: I am lucky that I have a wife that let`s me buy what I want :2thumbs:

Changeling
01-06-2007, 01:32 PM
Good grief! A detailing product that is as expensive in America as it is in the UK (its £25 here, so roughly $50, aactiallya little less!)... Normally we pay a lot more for products over here.

Dave, I checked at Chemical Guys and was getting ready to order till the shipping came up to about $10.00 bucks! This puts the cost at about $60.00 here, NOT $50.00.

I just have this "thing" about someone trying to insult my intelligence! $10.00 for shipping is absolutely ridiculous.

I have no idea what the shipping would be from your area, but for kicks I think I will try and find out.

Changeling