PDA

View Full Version : microfiber "rags"

usmcski
05-29-2003, 01:31 PM
anyone know of a distributor where I can get some from? who has the best prices?

AutopiaAdmin
05-29-2003, 01:57 PM
I have some that I am selling for $37.50 for a pack of 25.... ask Natty if they are any good.

Not on the website... I am keeping these a secret so PM me if interested.

Dwayne

Poorboy
05-29-2003, 07:57 PM
I`ve seen them and they are nice for rags...:D

NattyBumppo
06-02-2003, 08:20 AM
Yea I got some of those "rags" from Dwayne when they came in the dozen pack for $21.00. Its almost a sin to call them rags, I think they are a great deal. I use them for all interior dressing, windows, door jambs, etc.

Natty

Silver-Bullet
07-01-2003, 11:08 AM
Just picked some of there up & must say..:D Great for windows too..

http://www.prowax.com/microfiber.shtml

usmcski
07-01-2003, 11:15 AM
I just got mine from..
http://vaporcleanproducts.com/magic.htm
they seem to be a good quality and dont roll up on the edges when washed.I got the sampler pack 11 towels for $23.95 + shipping. I think Im going to order a couple more sampler packs from them.

Koop
07-01-2003, 06:01 PM
Originally posted by admin
I have some that I am selling for $37.50 for a pack of 25.... ask Natty if they are any good.

Not on the website... I am keeping these a secret so PM me if interested.

Dwayne

You didn`t tell me when i called the other day :( I guess i`m not as special as natty. Oh well. I got the ones that are listed as micro fiber rags by the dozen on the site. They are a very nice towel to be called rags. I`ve used them some but did not get them too long ago. I hope they stay as nice as they are.

AutopiaAdmin
07-01-2003, 06:11 PM
Hi Jesse, that is one problem with carrying some of the cheaper Chinese towels....
To get them I just have to take whatever they decide to import so colors, sizes, levels of plushness may very.

I thinkthe ones I have now are even better than the ones I had back when Natty got in on some.

I have found Korean towels to be of much more consistency though.

Most of the more popular towels on the online forums come from one of two Korean factories.

Koop
07-01-2003, 07:24 PM
I`m sorry if i didn`t make myself understood. I like the towels i got i just wish i could have gotten 25 of them for 37.50

NattyBumppo
07-02-2003, 07:02 AM
Koop.....I got the same ones you did...mf rags by the dozen. I don`t recall if Dwayne had the 25/$37.50 thing on the site at the time I got mine. It was a while ago.

THe ones I got are all a light purple in color and I am happy with them, especially given the price.

Natty

AutopiaAdmin
07-02-2003, 08:04 AM
Nope, I haven`t had the light purple with no tags in over a month now.... it was one of those things where if we bought enough we got a really low price... they sold out and are not available any longer.

The new ones are even nicer but the cost is a bit higher, thus the $50 for 25 pack.