PDA

View Full Version : Would you apply carnauba over AJ?

clnfrk
01-03-2007, 12:44 PM
I am debating whether or not to top the Prime and AJ on my two cars that are white and silver with a carnauba wax and am wondering what you all would do. I have 3 coats of AJ on the silver car and will have 2 coats on the white one. I`m thinking either NXT paste wax or S100. I am leaning more towards the S100 due to eaze of use and slickness. I have never used the NXT before, but I have heard that it stains trim. Is that true? Which one is better from a durability and shine/depth standpoint, although I`m not really concerned about durability since S100 is ridiculously easy to apply and buff?

Macko
01-03-2007, 12:51 PM
I`ve topped prime / AJT on my car with carnuaba jet trigger & am very plesed with the results. AJT on it`s own is a little sterile to my eyes, the CJT adds some warmth whilst retaining the reflection.

Scottwax
01-03-2007, 02:24 PM
On a solid dark color, I`d top AJ, lighter colors and metallics, I am perfectly happy with the look.

socommatthews
01-03-2007, 06:26 PM
i too have i coat prime,2 coats AJ and 1 coat CJ and its awsome but im kinda partial to carnauba as nothing feels(or looks) quite like it on the paint.