PDA

View Full Version : PC@ Lowes for $38.34

Pages : [1] 2

TwinTowers
12-30-2006, 06:39 PM
Thanks to the Brooklyn brothers for getting those reciepts posted on the forum.

Armed with my reciepts I went to a local Lowes and they would not match the Brooklyn price.:tribe: He still wanted $119. I couldnt believe that a Lowes wouldnt match aLowes.

Two days later I called another Lowes about 50 minutes away and they had the $47.60 "Brooklyn" price. On my way down there today I stopped at my other "local" Lowe`s and they had theirs newly marked at $77.90. I asked they same type of customer service people if they could match the price that the store 30 minutes down the road has. "Sure. No problem" she says. She had a tatoo on her lower back:drool: and then tells me she would also give me another 10% discount on top of the $47 price:bigups I guess they beat any other price by 10%. I didnt ask any questions. I was just happy and wanted to get out before my boner sprang:Geezx

The final price came out to $38.34 plus tax. :think2 If other Lowe`s have this same beat by 10% policy we could get these things down to under $30 pretty soon

BigAl3
12-30-2006, 07:29 PM
The final price came out to $38.34 plus tax.

good for you buddy, you can`t beat that price! well, actually you can if you got it for free.. :D

imported_seikoguy
12-30-2006, 08:54 PM
What a great deal! Congrats! My local Lowes stores down here in South Florida absolutely refuse to to honor the "Brooklyn" prices. Sigh......

imported_flatstick
12-30-2006, 09:01 PM
What a great deal! Congrats! My local Lowes stores down here in South Florida absolutely refuse to to honor the "Brooklyn" prices. Sigh......

I wish my local Lowes even had any of them left. at the price they are going for would love to pick one up for a back up. if somebody on the east coast could get one for these great prices maybe they can pick one up for you and me . I would gladly pay to have it shipped. if anybody can help me out, give me a shout :getdown

imported_Suprchargd
12-30-2006, 09:03 PM
God damn thats an insane price, thats about what you`d pay for a cheapo 10" `buffer`. Can`t wait until Bbasso gets out the house and gets me one at the $50 price, I can`t believe all the Chicago stores were out of stock.

skitelluride531
12-30-2006, 09:15 PM
Great Price!

I didnt ask any questions. I was just happy and wanted to get out before my boner sprang:Geezx

:hm

Setec Astronomy
12-30-2006, 11:34 PM
Am I the only one whose math says $47.60 x 90% does not equal $38.34?

tom p.
12-31-2006, 07:51 AM
Two days later I called another Lowes about 50 minutes away and they had the $47.60 "Brooklyn" price.

Twin, can you say who/where you telephoned to get the price reduction taken care of?

Thx.

BTW, have "we" determined whether the $47 price was originally an error? :tumblewee

Autoeng
12-31-2006, 12:41 PM

Gotta figure in tax.

Bbasso
12-31-2006, 01:28 PM
BTW, have "we" determined whether the $47 price was originally an error? :tumblewee

It was the sale price, not a mistake,,, I asked. But the cashier did not say how long it lasts and I did not want to alert her.

Bbasso
12-31-2006, 01:31 PM
I`m feeling better today, not great but better.

So who wants me to find out if they have one for them. I need an amount to ask for. But I`ll start with 4. I still have to prep dinner then I`ll run over there.

imported_flatstick
12-31-2006, 02:32 PM

So who wants me to find out if they have one for them. I need an amount to ask for. But I`ll start with 4. I still have to prep dinner then I`ll run over there.

You can count me in for one . I am in Pa. so the shipping should not be too much. that makes one. I am sure others will join in. thanks for helping us out . Happy New Year !

imported_Suprchargd
12-31-2006, 03:44 PM

You know I`m in. Call dibs on the first one since I believe I was the first to ask.

TwinTowers
12-31-2006, 08:29 PM
Twin, can you say who/where you telephoned to get the price reduction taken care of?

Thx.

Im in Northern California, and the Lowes of East Stockton had one at $47.60. Lady said she thought it was the display model. On my way down there, my Elk Grove (sacramento) store matched that price, and just gave me another 10% off.:woot:

TwinTowers
12-31-2006, 08:44 PM

:hifive: Dude! I`mI math teacher and didnt even realize that I got more than a 10% discount. It looks like I got a 10% discount and then another 10% discount. Must have been a user error...or maybe she really liked me:cool:....user error