PDA

View Full Version : Clayed today, can I Klasse tomorow?

danforz
12-25-2006, 11:07 PM
Hey guys, clayed my car today but the sun went down too early to Klasse. Curious if its ok to just leave it over night (not garaged, outside) and then just wipe it down with QD tomorow and resume with Klasse? Or should I give it its own wash again tomorow?

Actually, I`m thinking I may just run water over it to loosen any particles, then dry. Hows that sound?

paul34
12-25-2006, 11:22 PM
Yup, that sounds fine (just QD and then proceed with Klasse).

Now, this is assuming its pretty clean outside. I don`t know if you have to park under trees, or if it rains, etc., or if dirt otherwise gets kicked/blown up onto your vehicle. If any of those, then you might want to wash again, sorry man =/

mikebai1990
12-25-2006, 11:22 PM
Going over it with a QD should be okay, as long as you don`t have any major industrial fallout or something like that. However, in the future, I would try leave enough time to wax after claying, even if it`s some cheap spray wax. You need some protection to prevent the naked paint from being exposed to the elements.

danforz
12-26-2006, 01:21 AM
What if I sheet some water over the thing, spray down with QD, gentle rub with microfiber and dry?

David703
12-26-2006, 09:20 AM
Inspect it and if nothing major happened, a QD should be fine.

imported_Devilsown
12-26-2006, 09:29 AM
better safe than sorry wash it... but thats cause im ocd on paint