PDA

View Full Version : Calling all DP users..

Joshua312
12-21-2006, 06:50 PM
Well my box of Detailers Pride and other goodies arrived today. Added two more tins of #16 as well today. I was smelling the interior cleaner/protectant from DP while it smells nice, it`s not necessarily something that I would want on my leather/vinyl in my car. Just curious if the smell sticks around...I would try it out myself to see but I *really* dont want that smell in my car. Thanks for any input...Looking forward to trying out the Max Wax and DP 4-in 1 :)

http://i48.photobucket.com/albums/f224/jrschippa/Winter036.jpg

fdizzle
12-21-2006, 07:01 PM
ok buddy . . . i use the dp interior cleaner / ptotectant ALL DAY EVERYDAY

i love the smell, and yes, it will linger for a few days but after that its completly gone . . .

thats what usually happens when i do a full interior detail and dress everything from headliner to floor . . . .

if you just hit your dash and door panals and a few other spots lightly you should not have a smell for more than an hour or so if you let the doors stay open and air out GTP. . .

id be curious to know how you max wax and surface shield work . . . been meaning to buy some but im trying to save for those CCS pads as soon as AG or Danase gets them in . .

Joshua312
12-21-2006, 07:06 PM
Thank you very much for the info fdizzle! Im going to head out right now and see how these products work and get a sense first hand what the smell will be like for customers and if they will like it.

I will be sure to let you know how the Max Wax and Surface Shield work! :wavey I hear you on trying to save for new products, it is a never ending battle...it`s so tempting to try products and build your detailing collection :) Thanks again!