PDA

View Full Version : All those who have tried Zaino ZPC

Cleaning Fool
12-20-2006, 10:28 PM
Would you consider this a finishing polish? Does this polish break down and look as glossy and sharp as Menzernas FP2 or 106FF? Im out of polish and need to place an order shortly. Thx

imported_themightytimmah
12-20-2006, 10:33 PM
It`s a good all-around, but I`d put it more on par with OP in terms of cut and finishing - it leaves acceptable results, but FPII leaves a finer finish IMHO.

imported_GregCavi
12-20-2006, 10:36 PM
The above statement is correct, but I believe that it does finish on par with FPII, and the best thing about it is it wipes of VERY easily.

Greg

wannafbody
12-20-2006, 11:07 PM
on my NBM ZPC and FP2 look very similar

gmblack3
12-20-2006, 11:12 PM
Finishes down very nice, but yet will cut defects with the proper pad and a rotary.

imported_memnuts
12-21-2006, 08:06 AM
Finishes down very nice, but yet will cut defects with the proper pad and a rotary.

Agree.

I also believe the ZPC finishing is very dependant on the vehicle in which is properly applied. Some softer finishes may require a FP final polishing with a finishing pad.

My Z06 M. Yellow), my previous C5 Coupe(Torch Red) and the 92 ZR1(Bright Red) (friend`s) finished off great with just ZPC with just a PC.

The 69 Z28 I just finished required a final polishing with FP and finshing pad for best results.

These determinations are part of the "art" of detailing.:cool: