PDA

View Full Version : I`m sure people are sick of ONR threads.......but.....

lambostealth
12-19-2006, 11:02 PM
I am just about to use it on my black Dodge Neon, it has about 6-8 coats (applications) of Zaino on it (pic in sig.), I`m not worried about marring, I know that any wash will marr it, but I`ve read it`s reduced with ONR.

My question is, I know that Z8 is expensive, but what will be the benifits of putting an ounce or two of Z8 in my wash bucket?

If no one has done this, I guess I will guinnie (sp?) pig my car for the good of the forums here. I will wash one door out of a standar ONR wash mix, and the next with two ounces of Z8 in the mix. If it`s been done, let me know how you think it worked. If you think it`s stupid, tell me why (besides the obvious "it costs too much" thing).

Thanks in advance guys.

3fiddyz
12-19-2006, 11:41 PM
from what i understand ONR will leave a wax on the paint afterwards

you`re better off going over the car with Z8 once you`ve finished using the ONR and dried the car

thats what i plan to do with QEW and Swissol QD

Setec Astronomy
12-19-2006, 11:43 PM
I second the Z8 wipedown after. You might try a shot or two of Z6 in the wash bucket.

imported_GregCavi
12-19-2006, 11:45 PM
I am a huge Zaino fan/user, and I always do a Z8 AFTER the ONR.

Greg

3fiddyz
12-20-2006, 12:17 AM
thats actually a good idea about the Z6

the Z6 is a cleaner only yeah, doesnt contain any sealant wax like the Z8?

a little bit extra lubrication wouldnt go astray

lambostealth
12-20-2006, 12:18 AM
Well, I`ma` give it shot, I`ll post up here and let you guys know how it turns out.......not because you guys said I shouldn`t, but only because it hasn`t been done.

imported_DieselMDX
12-22-2006, 02:24 AM
i use the z8 after washing with ONR everytime, and the difference is noticable