PDA

View Full Version : How Are These Microfibers ?

Ferrarislave
04-18-2005, 07:31 PM
I got these are target today, $5.99 for the green ones pack of 5 and $4.99 for the light blue their is two MF`s. I took some pictures, they seem pretty plush and the green ones have plenty of bite.

Tell me what you think, I think they are definetly paint safe. Here is the companys website www.vroombrand.com.

AZ Ferrari Man
04-18-2005, 07:43 PM
Never heard of em. Use them, and wash them and see if they are durable an reusable. Good find though.

Andrew

truzoom
04-18-2005, 07:46 PM
I got the white 12 pack for $7.99 with orange/gray borders and they are very nice with plenty of plush.

Ferrarislave
04-18-2005, 07:54 PM
Nice, thanks. They are in the washed as we speak. One thing I have to note is the manufacture used a horrible solvent or petroleum based glue for the packaging. My hands and the MF`s smell like Menzerna polishes. But they are nice never the less.

I’m looking for one of those Meguiars waffle weave drying towels locally, target did not have them, I hope that Sears does.

joyriide1113
04-18-2005, 08:40 PM
Nice, thanks. They are in the washed as we speak. One thing I have to note is the manufacture used a horrible solvent or petroleum based glue for the packaging. My hands and the MF`s smell like Menzerna polishes. But they are nice never the less.

I’m looking for one of those Meguiars waffle weave drying towels locally, target did not have them, I hope that Sears does.

only place ive found them is at pepboys. bye the way, their awesome! soaks up everything in such a small towel. although i have 2 towels, i never us more than one. just mkae sure to run free flwing water over the car so most of it sheets off

frozen,

ive heard of that brand before. they sell car products and such. never tried em. ill probably go pick some up at atrget tomorrow. i now makes since why target had such a low inventory lately of car products, they were getting new inventory. thanks for the find.

joy

Ferrarislave
04-18-2005, 08:44 PM
Yep, I need to get that Meguiars water towel, how much is it. ? Target is stocking up, that brand is exclusive to them. I like the towels can`t wait to try them out.

truzoom
04-19-2005, 12:15 AM
I think in the $6-$8 range. It`s a great buy for something you can get locally.

CreativeDesignz
04-19-2005, 12:57 AM
i got mine at pep boys for 6.99 works wonders. Their plush white towels are amazingly soft too. 2 for 8 bux.

61iwon
04-12-2007, 12:09 PM
I saw those vroom towels at Target last night. Some of them said they had 90,000 fibers fabric. Some of them (white or grey) have fabric around the edge and some of them )(orange) have sewn edges. I already have some of the grey ones and use them on the inside and glass. Like them real well.

They had quite a selection and multi packs for reasonable prices. Drying towels that were multi colored stripes were 3/9.99, maybe. Anyway a good selection and I need to go back with some pocket change. Also had mf wash and polishing mitts and brushes.

Also saw orange or blue 25 packs at Sam`s Club for $11.99 the other day. Don`t know about the quality.

:)