PDA

View Full Version : What shampoo has no smell?

VT Passat
12-15-2006, 06:20 PM
Currently use Megs GC. Wife can`t stand the smell on my hands afterward. Usually lasts the rest of the day and quite often lingers until the next morning. Need something without the overpowering aroma. Have used Pinnacle Souveran before but seems expensive to wash off the mud and cow **** that Vermont roads have to offer. The smell of the PS I remember being similar to cocunuts which is definitely better than Megs GC. Any ideas?? Maybe rubber gloves?

tom p.
12-15-2006, 07:00 PM
Meg`s #00. Excellent product, BTW.

Brian_Brice
12-15-2006, 07:03 PM
havent used gc in quite some time but i think i do remember disliking the smell. weird it stays on your hands though, there are thousands to choose from, most of them smelling very good. optimums shampoo smells good, bubble bath from tol is good smelling cg ss&s smells good too. duragloss 901 should be available to you locally, i currently have a gallon of it, smells great, when i use it. don`t switch to no rinse if youre shooting for smell, stuff stinks.

VT Passat
12-15-2006, 08:28 PM

Thanks for the input!

I`ll take a wiff of that the next time I`m out. Hopefully either Advanced Auto Parts or NAPA stocks Megs #00.

Searched on the product and found only yourself and the accumulator talking it up. Is that because its not the latest and greatest thing?

VT Passat
12-15-2006, 08:29 PM

Thanks for the input!

I`ll take a wiff of that the next time I`m out. Hopefully either Advanced Auto Parts or NAPA stocks Megs #00.

Searched on the product and found only yourself and the accumulator talking it up. Is that because its not the latest and greatest thing?