PDA

View Full Version : Came Across this Dealer on eBay

silvergray
12-15-2006, 02:19 AM
Hello all,

I just came across this dealer on eBay when looking at some 5-series. I must say, they have some excellent looking cars. What do you think they do for detailing? I`m especially curious about the carpet. I can`t tell if thats an extractor they use, or a steamer.

Anyways, here the link. (http://www.ecarlist.com/cgi-bin/showroom.cgi)

Thanks and enjoy some nice pictures

Disclaimer: I don`t know/work for/live with these people, don`t worry.

David703
12-15-2006, 09:47 AM
All I know is that i want that Black Bently...WOW!

mav63
12-15-2006, 10:00 AM
Wow, amazing they take that much time to photograph each and every vehicle in the same position after detaling. There are some nice cars and pics.

imported_doctordon
12-15-2006, 10:30 AM
Naaaaaaah - there`s a dealer in Miami (sorry I can`t remember name...) that blows these guys away. I only looked at the Aston and it was all busy in the backround, the shots were simply straight on, etc.

FormulaOneSportscars.com in Miami does a fairly decent presentation...but not like this other. I`ll find it. (I was looking at these people when I was looking for a 997 Porsche - that I did find in Cleveland, crappy pics and all...)

j i m

imported_doctordon
12-15-2006, 10:43 AM
SG: I think I found him: eBay Seller: bertsmithcars: Cars Trucks, Parts Accessories items on eBay Motors (http://motors.search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZbertsmithcars) Check the pics. When you can make a dog pile like a F-250 look decent; you found the key.

Note also, compared to some of those TX dealers, they don`t over saturate, or force brilliance of colors...and the interiors don`t suffer from that `flash surprise` that look like frat party pictures.

I live in Maryland, so I too don`t have any connections. `Just appreciate good work. Cheers.

Jim

imported_bigfoot
12-15-2006, 10:46 AM
The cars are nice, but the planes behind them ar a lot nicer!:drool: :spot I want one!:aww:

Joey