PDA

View Full Version : speed glaze spray wax!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pages : [1] 2 3

trhland
12-12-2006, 01:44 PM
you guys should pick up a gal of this stuff. prowax .com its called speedglaze. its a yellow liquid you uses in a spray bottle .after you washed your car you can spray it on your car wet or dry . it gets all the water spots out and leaves a nice shine. it doesnt dry. you spray and wipe. i know mequires has a detail spray but it sucks this stuff is awesome .i use it everytime i wash my trucks. you can even uses it on windows rims what ever. alot of the hand car washes uses it after they wash a car . and it has a nice lemon sent too check it out!!!

BigAl3
12-12-2006, 01:49 PM
how does it compare to AW, FK425, etc..?

BigJimZ28
12-12-2006, 01:52 PM
I think I read somewhere it is the same product as aw!

(don`t quote me because I can`t find it now)

trhland
12-12-2006, 03:12 PM
whats aw?? this is the best stuff out there ive tryed them all .i stand by it.

uzj100
12-12-2006, 03:16 PM
AW= Aqua Wax

trhland
12-12-2006, 03:18 PM
ya iv used it . doesnt compair

Way2SSlow
12-12-2006, 03:21 PM
. i know mequires has a detail spray but it sucks this stuff is awesome .i use it everytime i wash my trucks. you can even uses it on windows rims what ever. alot of the hand car washes uses it after they wash a car . and it has a nice lemon sent too check it out!!!

Which Megs product are you talking about? If you`re comparing it to Megs spray wax, I would imagine that you mean the NXT spray wax. If you`re comparing a spray wax to a Megs QD, then it`s apples to oranges IMO. Not that I`m jumping to defend Megs (truth is, I`m not a huge fan of the NXT spray wax either) just wanting to clarify.

Have any pics of your truck after the speed glaze?

Pennypacker
12-12-2006, 03:27 PM
When I first read, I thought it was an lsp-type product. Is this like a heavy QD?

Suurje
12-12-2006, 03:42 PM
I think trhland talked about this (http://www.prowax.com/1gifs/S-78.jpg).

trhland
12-12-2006, 04:24 PM
yep thats it . gives the car a nice waxed look. just spray and wipe.and it just leaves an awesome shine !! better then anyof the ones on the market i believe .alot of the detailers around were i live uses the pro products .

TigerMike
12-12-2006, 04:30 PM
ya iv used it . doesnt compair

Right :rolleyes:

Bigpoppa3346
12-12-2006, 04:39 PM
Are you being paid by Pro in any way? This is the fourth thread you have started about them since you joined in October, and you are typically telling people about how great they are. Seems like a shill to me.

Anyways, my local BMW stealership uses Pro, and IMO they are designed more for the volume shop than the enthusiast. One of there sealants(I forget the name) fills better and quicker than ANY glaze I have seen.

AL-53
12-12-2006, 04:44 PM
I have tried the wet&wipe speed glaze...and thats what it is...a QD...not a bad product..but not like OCW or AW...Speed glaze is a temp shine...offers no protection...it is more of a water sheeting product...with a shine...

The Pro Active is a better product than the wet and wipe....

Not knocking the wet and wipe but I think its intents is to sheet water to reduce drying time....

it does not compare to products like AW...OCW...or any spray sealant..it is just a water sheeter with a gloss additive

AL

trhland
12-12-2006, 04:46 PM
first of all big poppa I DONT WORK FOR THEM . i have a full time landscaping buss. and im a part time detailer. and im new to the site and introducing some new products for autopia .fans to try. you dont like to bad!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

EBPcivicsi
12-12-2006, 04:53 PM
At times, I am speechless.....