PDA

View Full Version : JEFFS Werkstatt PrepClay: Experiences?

Yuen
12-12-2006, 09:04 AM
I see many people have had positive experiences with the Werkstatt line, particularly AJT and Prime. Has anyone tried the PrepClay, and if so how does it stack up against the other brands of clay?

I used to use the Meguiar`s clay that came with the Quik Detail kit. I`m now thinking of getting the Werkstatt clay :)

Wasatch
12-12-2006, 09:19 AM
Have not used it, but I`m sure it is some really nice stuff. I really like all the products I got from Jeff, still have not got to the Satin Prot, but I`m sure it is nice.

Yuen
12-12-2006, 09:26 AM
I`m also thinking of getting the Satin Prot to see how it compares to the 303 Aerospace Protectant! Might just get the whole kit. Currently just waiting on a response from Jeff regarding international shipping.

Gen2
12-12-2006, 09:32 AM
The PrepClay works great, one of the best around in the market. After washing the car even with the water beads on the car, you can start claying without using shampoo water or QD (of course not recommanded). It is not so sticky and it will not leave clay marks (or residue) on the paint like some other clay.

ZoranC
12-12-2006, 03:51 PM
It is not so sticky and it will not leave clay marks (or residue) on the paint like some other clay.

What grade it is, ultra-fine, fine, mild, medium ...?

SVR
03-28-2007, 07:54 PM
It is a fine grade like CM blue but so much better

Gen2
03-29-2007, 08:40 AM
What grade it is, ultra-fine, fine, mild, medium ...?

I am wondering how come I missed you posting :confused: Anyway I find the PrepClay is somewhere between medium to fine, hope the reply is not too late :p .

Crono139
04-25-2007, 06:53 PM
As long as the claybar is well moisturized, it won`t leave any residue, and remain easy to use.