PDA

View Full Version : Emergency Detail

ptim
12-12-2006, 08:40 AM
I`m thinking about making or putting together a small detailing kit of wax, polish, wash, etc....to keep in my car for a emergency. Will the heat cause any problems to the products.

chu
12-12-2006, 09:07 AM
I dont think you need all that for "emergency." A few MF towels, and a bottle of quick detail is all you need.

Wetwerks
12-12-2006, 09:09 AM
I agree with chu, some MF towels and QD, I also carry some Stoners Invisible Glass around too.

Walter

Co-owner

imported_bigfoot
12-12-2006, 09:10 AM
Maybe some ONR and more MF`s?:idea

Joey:woot2:

ptim
12-12-2006, 09:26 AM
I dont think you need all that for "emergency." A few MF towels, and a bottle of quick detail is all you need.

Maybe not for me "in a pinch" but in case someone needed a detail or if I was away from home and wanted to take care of business. Probably, I`m a little to anal, but you never can tell when you might want give a good "Emergency" cleaning.

tyoung
12-12-2006, 09:58 AM
I bought some little spray bottles at the drug store. I now carry some QD, Stoners, and Kids and Pets, plus a MF and a terry towel. Should have any little emergency covered for me.

BobD
12-12-2006, 10:45 AM
The heat won`t bother it. But I am with everyone else, a bottle of quick detailer and some mf`s will do I would think. MAYBE some quick wax.

You know, in all of the years I have been driving and detailing I have never came across the need for an emergency detail. LOL ;)

ptim
12-12-2006, 10:55 AM
The heat won`t bother it. But I am with everyone else, a bottle of quick detailer and some mf`s will do I would think. MAYBE some quick wax.

You know, in all of the years I have been driving and detailing I have never came across the need for an emergency detail. LOL ;)

Thanks for the heat answer, it`s better to be safe than sorry.:laugh: