PDA

View Full Version : anybody got pakshak coupon?

krouchchocolate
12-11-2006, 10:04 PM
Does anybody have a pakshak coupon? I tried autopia, but it did not work.

krouchchocolate
12-11-2006, 10:10 PM
Also would you get this mf towel or this one.

The Supreme Guzzler Waffle Weave Microfiber Drying Towel by Cobra is a medium size drying towel for cars, compact trucks and SUVs. (http://www.autogeek.net/cobra-waffle-weave.html)

MICROPAK 25" x 36" Ultra-Soft Waffle Weave Micro Fiber Towel (http://www.pakshak.com/ultra-soft-waffle-weave-micro-fiber-towel-25x36-1.html)

Rocket
12-11-2006, 10:16 PM
I really like the WW from Pakshak. honestly I like the regular WW more than the ultra-soft from pakshak. Both are great and I use them both but it`s all about what you like better. I`ve never used Cobra MFs but there are a lot of people here that like them. Try them both and see which you like best. I own a bunch of towels from different places and I`ve know what I like from each

Eliot Ness
12-11-2006, 10:53 PM
I`ve been pleased with every towel I`ve ever gotten from PakShak, and since that one is about $8 cheaper (on sale) that`s what I would go with. I haven`t tried a Cobra WW, but others seem to like them so I doubt you`d go wrong with either of them.

Autopia used to be the discount code, but you can e-mail Ranney and see if he still offers us a discount....... it used to be a pretty nice one. Make sure you report back what you find out.

BMW335i
12-11-2006, 11:08 PM
I have the ultra soft (large) WW from PakShak, I find it more than adequate for drying my car. This is assuming you sheet the water first.

derekbmw
12-11-2006, 11:29 PM
I believe Ranney manually adjust the price, so it won`t show on your total. Last time I ordered, he gave 10% off from the current price. "Autopia" is the coupon code.

Email him just to make sure. Great guy to talk to btw :)

David703
12-11-2006, 11:47 PM
I just ordered and the next day I received a partial refund (discount) because of this site. How did he know?????/

krouchchocolate
12-12-2006, 01:35 AM
is the support email address the same as Ranney`s email address?

BMWWW
12-12-2006, 09:31 AM
Pm`d you Ranney`s email address.

Last time I inquired, he `manually` adjusted the price for everything I had in cart, in an email. Great guy, unmatched customer service.

I never even ordered(big order in spring coming up), and he was still answering my emails..

Good luck!

--Gabe

krouchchocolate
12-12-2006, 01:26 PM

Last time I inquired, he `manually` adjusted the price for everything I had in cart, in an email. Great guy, unmatched customer service.

I never even ordered(big order in spring coming up), and he was still answering my emails..

Good luck!

--Gabe

got it! Thank you!

djcoolmax
12-21-2006, 10:51 PM

Good luck!

--Gabe

Can you PM me Ranney`s email address pls? Getting some MF stuff as well! Thx!