PDA

View Full Version : Menzerna IP, then FPII, then Klasse AIO,

Changeling
12-09-2006, 02:58 PM
then Klasse SG.

The color is BLACK, 1999 Tacoma TRD. It has never been detailed/polished, kept outside.

Is this correct procedure to lay down these products with a porter Cable 7424?

Should I just use the Menzerna IP and FPII in the bad areas and then the AIO all over the vehicle, followed by SG or should I use each product over the entire vehicle?

I don`t know what color Lake Country pads to use with the different products?

Changeling

Brian_Brice
12-09-2006, 03:46 PM
i`d do a search if i were you, if i were going to polish just the bad areas with ip then follow w fp2 id at least polish the entire vehicle with fp2 regardless. start with white see the results, then step up to orange if needed finish with fp2 and white or grey lc.

Brian_Brice
12-09-2006, 03:49 PM
if major correction is needed use yellow, although it will marr black up pretty bad which is the reason i believe most people use green on thier black.

Cleaning Fool
12-09-2006, 04:23 PM
I would do IP AND FP2 on the whole thing. Not real sure you need AIO for this project.

Bigpoppa3346
12-09-2006, 05:18 PM
AIO would be needed as a base for the SG.

Changeling
12-10-2006, 01:15 PM
Would the KLASSE AIO remove/correct the Menzerna IP without needing the Menzerna FPII ?

I am trying to use as little polishing as possible, this seems to be the way most experts direct you to proceed but I am just plain confused on what to do on my BLACK truck !

Changeling

ZeroDfx
12-11-2006, 03:06 PM
This is exactly the sequence I used on my black 97 BMW and I was very pleased with the results. I didn`t have deep swirl marks so I used a white pad for the IP and the FPII; then a gray pad for the AIO and another for the SG.

Nick