PDA

View Full Version : What Do I Need For My PC 7336 From Lowes?

bsk_500
12-07-2006, 01:57 PM
I purchase just the PC by itself from Lowes. what else i need so that i can ge started?

thank you all in advance.

BigJimZ28
12-07-2006, 02:38 PM
just a backing plate, some pads, some polishes & waxes that will get you started

there are a ton of places to order from that is up to you

BigAl3
12-07-2006, 07:13 PM
hey bsk_500,

it seems that you are asking alot of rebundant questions (no pun intended), so i`ll make it easy for you! visit exceldetail.com (gets my vote for one of the BEST online vendors around :2thumbs: )and call patrick on the number provided on the front page and he`ll guide you through on EVERYTHING (he has pretty much all that you`ll need :up ), as he`s nice/cool like that. honest, good prices, fast shipping, and prompt service... what else could you ask for!

bsk_500
12-07-2006, 09:48 PM
hehe, you notice eh carnut? :D and you sure answer alot of my question :grinno:

thanks for the site carnut. i will call patrick and ask him questions instead of you :grinno:

i`ve been watching the "car polish" video on youtube.com so i am more relax now. it doesnt look that hard.

Rfulmer
12-08-2006, 12:15 AM
I bought one of the 7336`s from Lowe’s recently.

I ordered a 6" Lake Country backing plate, One 6.5" orange pad, Two 6.5" yellow pad, and Two 6.5" gray (black) pads, all made by Lake Country.

I also bought a bottle of Optimum Polish to use with them.

I recently bought a new car, which is the first car I have had in 17 years. All my other vehicles have been work trucks and vans. Since buying it I have really gotten into this detailing thing. All my family members now have shiny cars :-)

I haven`t been so excited about detailing since 1986-1989 when I drove the shiniest 1969 Camaro in town. Boy do I wish I had that car back.

BigAl3
12-08-2006, 12:23 AM
i will call patrick and ask him questions instead of you :grinno:

patrick is a nice guy and he`ll give you an honest/good opinion on whatever you need. by the way... you can still ask questions on here and i`ll help try to answer them like everyone else, we`re all here to help each other out :up .

i`ve been watching the "car polish" video on youtube.com so i am more relax now. it doesnt look that hard.

it isn`t that hard at all, and once you start using it... you`ll wonder why you didn`t get one sooner! :waxing: :D