PDA

View Full Version : for you spray wax guys

Pages : [1] 2

socommatthews
12-06-2006, 12:25 PM
well right now i have a coat of #21 and 2 coats of #26 but i was thinking of getting some OCW for a booster to use every couple washes.am i crazy to use that many LSPs?i just dont wanna "over-do it" if there was ever such a thing.what do you guys use or think?

Way2SSlow
12-06-2006, 12:38 PM
Sounds like a plan to me. I use OCW every couple of washes. It takes so little time that I see no reason why I shouldnt put on a fresh layer of protection.

Mikeyc
12-06-2006, 02:32 PM
I think you`ll find that if you use some sort of spray wax after you wash you`ll not only maintain the "just waxed" look of your car for longer periods of time, but you`ll also not have to re-apply your wax as often.

Juztang
12-06-2006, 02:44 PM
I like to use the Opt Spray Wax after each wash. It is a great booster wax and seems to add more of a wet look after each layer.

imported_SHICKS
12-06-2006, 03:28 PM
I like to use the Opt Spray Wax after each wash. It is a great booster wax and seems to add more of a wet look after each layer.

Yes it does, it can be used as a "wax as you dry" product. It is so easy and it smells so good, I get hungry each time I use it.

http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a29/SMHICKS/OCW.jpg

Steve

socommatthews
12-06-2006, 11:10 PM
awsome guys thanks for the replys.

imported_john1c
12-09-2006, 07:39 PM
what kind of mf do you use when you use OCW

Juztang
12-09-2006, 07:40 PM
I use Poorboys Mega Plush.

socommatthews
12-09-2006, 10:44 PM
i have alot of the vroom line 16"x16" from Target.how do you guys apply it,as you dry or dry then use the OCW?

Glossmaster
12-09-2006, 11:02 PM
OCW,Duragloss AW,CG Blitz, FK FX-100 & JW Carnauba Jett are the spray waxes I enjoy the most. However, I suggest using FK #425, Clearkote Quikshine or Pinnacle Crystal Mist over your existing combo after each wash. Use the OCW,AW etc as a booster every 2-3 weeks or so. Just my 2 cents.....................

socommatthews
12-09-2006, 11:59 PM
^^^^thats exactly what i was going to do.only use the OCW every 3-4 washes and i have some Sonus carnuaba spritz that i use after washing between then.

RogueM3
12-10-2006, 12:13 AM
Use the OCW,AW etc as a booster every 2-3 weeks or so. Just my 2 cents.....................

AW is so cheap that I have no problem using it every wash (Maybe its cause I have a gallon it, too..;) ) I would rather add some protection after each wash instead of just a gloss, especially because applying AW or using a QD take about the same amount of time and require the same effort!

BlackElantraGT
12-10-2006, 12:46 AM
How would you guys compared OCW or AW to NXT Spray Wax as far as ease of use? I don`t consider NXT Spray wax a WOWO product, but if OCW or AW is really that easy, I think I may need to switch.

RogueM3
12-10-2006, 12:55 AM
How would you guys compared OCW or AW to NXT Spray Wax as far as ease of use? I don`t consider NXT Spray wax a WOWO product, but if OCW or AW is really that easy, I think I may need to switch.

Ive never used the NXT Spray Wax, but both OCW and AW really are WOWO products. I dont think you could possibly find anyone to complain about OCW or AW application. FYI, OCW is a Caranuba, while AW is a Sealant.

pogo123
12-10-2006, 08:20 AM
Ive never used the NXT Spray Wax, but both OCW and AW really are WOWO products. I dont think you could possibly find anyone to complain about OCW or AW application. FYI, OCW is a Caranuba, while AW is a Sealant.

Actually Optimum Car Wax is a "combination of high-grade Carnauba wax, sealant polymers and UV inhibitors" according to the manufacturer. OCW and AW are both great products, and they couldn`t be any easier to use.