PDA

View Full Version : Zaino Fusion ???????

imported_exclusivedetail
12-04-2006, 09:41 PM
Hey can any one chime in on there use of Zaino fusion.In what scenario have you used it and what have been the results.

imported_GregCavi
12-04-2006, 09:59 PM
ZPC fusion for the record.

There are many threads about the product, so a search might be helpful, but my thoughts are that it is my favorite polish, even surpassing po106ff and po85rd in my book. The polish can be worked via rotary, to remove up to 1500 grit sanding marks. The polish will finish flawlessly with a polishing or finishing pad on the rotary, and also will finish flawlessly with a finishing, polish, or light cut pad on the pc, this while removing medium to med/heavy marring.

Greg

imported_DieselMDX
12-04-2006, 10:21 PM
search zaino zpc and u will find alot of threads

great product and is perfect for swirling and light scratches and finishes perfectly

Kenney
12-06-2006, 08:35 PM
How is the dusting with this?

wannafbody
12-06-2006, 09:00 PM
Dusting is very minimal if you use VERY little product and spread it out. I apply about 10 SMALL dots on a pad and work it in.

imported_rydawg
12-07-2006, 01:24 AM
z-pc is awesome! It`s quick and easy and leaves a very nice clean finish. Dust is light but removes easy. Quick tip...Spray z-6 or fk425 on the pad after each section and go over the panel. This makes the dust go away and the gloss go through the roof!

mgm2003
12-08-2006, 12:30 AM
ZPC fusion for the record.

There are many threads about the product, so a search might be helpful, but my thoughts are that it is my favorite polish, even surpassing po106ff and po85rd in my book. The polish can be worked via rotary, to remove up to 1500 grit sanding marks. The polish will finish flawlessly with a polishing or finishing pad on the rotary, and also will finish flawlessly with a finishing, polish, or light cut pad on the pc, this while removing medium to med/heavy marring.

Greg

Ditto. The learning curve (for me) was that you HAVE to use flat pads with ZPC. Past that, it`s all good.

I`ll admit... I didn`t warm up to ZPC at first, now it`s my go to polish (I`m an avid Menzerna user).

The product `cut` is pad dependent. For light stuff a polishing pad, for heavier use a cutting pad. I`ve also noticed that LC pads perform best with ZPC.

In my eyes it produces a finish that`s very close to P085RD on black paint.

wannafbody
12-11-2006, 11:26 AM
ZPC will remove 1500 sanding marks with the right pad- that`s compound territory-yet it finishes down very nice with a polishing pad.

01bluecls
12-11-2006, 11:32 AM
ZPC IMO from its many uses that I have done, had more bite the FPII but IMO doesnt finish as nicely as FPII. Some say it does, so it just goes to show you that they are very close but ZPC just simply has more bite.