PDA

View Full Version : Sonus Hand Polish Bundle

boostm3
12-04-2006, 01:43 PM
I usually polish my car with my Porter Cable, and various products of various strenght, and various pads.

But Id like to try the Sonus Hand Polish Bundle which seems to have been put together with some thought , in that theres a more agressive polish matched to one side of the applicator, and a finer cut which gets applied with the other applicator side.

What im looking for is quick way to attack very localized clear coat scratches on an otherwise well cared for finish. Ill do my more agressive polishing on the finish once or twice a year with the machine and the stronger products, but at this point, Im anxious to limit the overall clearcoat depth reduction which comes from years of polishing.. the car is a `99 Alpine White M3 in great shape.. But I do pick up these odd assort clear coat scratches from time to time, and want an effective method of eliminating or rounding off the scratches without having to lug out the machine.. Even with a smaller 4" spot removal pad, Id still like to try this hand removal approach.

So, does anybody have any experience with these Sonus hand products for localized scratch removal on scratches that dont break through the clear?