PDA

View Full Version : Souveran Sale!

RogueM3
12-03-2006, 08:03 PM
Well, I have been waiting and thinking about buying some Souveran for myself for the past few weeks but was having a hard time pulling the trigger on the $80 price tag. Well, on another forum someone from Autogeek posted that PinnacleWax was having a sale on Souveran: Pinnacle Souveran Carnauba Paste Wax (http://www.pinnaclewax.com/souveran.html)

If you use the code: "clubmember" you will get an additional 10% off, making the Souveran $53.99 + shipping.

I have no affiliation with Pinnacle ( I kinda wish I did so I wouldnt need to spend the $54 on Souveran...but thats life. :dance ) but thought I would pass along the savings!

-Richard

imported_DieselMDX
12-03-2006, 08:11 PM
good idea that is a great deal!

RogueM3
12-03-2006, 08:42 PM
good idea that is a great deal!

I just cant decide, even with this newer low price, whether or not it makes sense to order Souveran when I already have a great prep regime, and know that Natty`s Blue looks great on black. :confused:

TeutonicCarFan
12-03-2006, 10:56 PM
All I know is that I wish I would have known this two weeks ago..... :) I guess that is how it goes

RogueM3
12-03-2006, 11:11 PM
All I know is that I wish I would have known this two weeks ago..... :) I guess that is how it goes

I remember how pissed some people who had just ordered it were when Souveran went on sale at a 2 for 1 price last winter! :hairpull I really should have jumped on it then, and sold one of the jars at a later date, but as they say, hindsight is 20/20. :grinno:

RogueM3
12-04-2006, 03:14 AM
I thought I would add a few things:

A) I asked Jen @ AG whether or not they would be running the 2 for 1 sale again this winter, and she had no idea.

B) She said this sale on Souveran should run for the next 2 weeks or so.

I still havent ordered....We`ll see if I actually do, but I thought this would be good for anyone else interested.

ashsarna
12-04-2006, 09:42 AM
I remember how pissed some people who had just ordered it were when Souveran went on sale at a 2 for 1 price last winter! :hairpull I really should have jumped on it then, and sold one of the jars at a later date, but as they say, hindsight is 20/20. :grinno:

Yes, I know it. These sales including the new one are the time to pull the trigger as the 2-for-1 may not come again. That being said, I got lucky and got PS (new) for about $40 shipped from ebay:D .