PDA

View Full Version : 2006 Charger R/T black pearl.

tyoung
12-01-2006, 04:39 PM
Still very new to the detailing world, but I worked on my pride and joy this past weekend.

I used Meguiars gold class wash, paint cleaner steps 1 & 2 (Cleaned off some bad water spots on the hood and roof), NXT liquid wax, Gold class wheel cleaner, GC vinyl/rubber protectant, and Interior QD. (Yes, I pretty much went out and bought every Meguiar product on the shelf!)

Anyway, she looks better than new, but my horrible camer skills don`t really capture that.

http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d47/tknife/charger002.jpg

metal
12-01-2006, 05:03 PM
Looks so awesomely deep and wet :D

imported_DieselMDX
12-01-2006, 05:19 PM
nice job looks great

David703
12-01-2006, 07:24 PM
NICE JOB! I love those chargers!

a.k.a. Patrick
12-01-2006, 07:56 PM
Schwwwwwwwweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeng!

I love the Hemi-Chargers, even dirty. Good looking ride you have there, welcome to the addiction. Wait until you step away from OTC stuff!

Where in L.A. are you? Im about 40 minutes from you, excluding traffic, lol.

paul34
12-01-2006, 08:04 PM
very nice

around here, you can scare people by coming up behind them at night with the profile of a charger... they may mistake you for a cop :chuckle:

A pity California is such a freedom-unfriendly state, however... the windows would look much better with even tint all around :)

Scottwax
12-02-2006, 01:08 AM
Looks great, wet and glossy! :)

I detailed one just like yours this past week, love that color!

tyoung
12-02-2006, 10:47 AM
Thanks for the kind words guys! i can already feel the addiction growing, since I was already pretty picky about keeping this car clean. Now my wife thinks I have really lost my mind since adding a small kit in the trunk for bird poop emergencies.

I`m with you on the tint Paul, here you can`t have one speck of tint on the fronts, or instant ticket :(

Patrick, I`m actually in Chatsworth, moved here last year from Simi Valley. Still miss it, but we have a bigger place and a nice garage here :D

thesacrifice
12-02-2006, 07:36 PM
Looks great! I hear you on the wife, my gf thinks I`m a lunatic but doesn`t complain when I do her car :)