PDA

View Full Version : WTB/Loooking For OCW

RogueM3
11-30-2006, 05:04 AM
Hey guys,

A few months ago I traded another member a few things and among the items I received in return was 16oz of OCW. I have since finished 8oz, but absolutely love it and am contemplating ordering more. That said I already have a gallon of Aquawax at home (damn the autopia product crazes..) which I love as well, but which makes me hesitate about buying another gallon of a spray wax...

Before I go ahead and order more OCW from Autogeek, I thought I would ask here if anyone has purchased a gallon that they wouldnt mind selling me part of? Or if you have a bottle you arent interested in (so long as its nearly full or atleast 75%) would you be willing to sell me that?

I am actually interested in just buying the OCW from you, and not so much in trades...but I could do a trade if that were the dealbreaker. I would be willing to buy anything from 16oz up to 1/2 gallon (64oz)

Thanks in advance,

Richard

RogueM3
12-04-2006, 04:08 AM
Still looking. Let me know whatever amount you might have. Thanks! :clap:

SpoiledMan
12-04-2006, 09:16 AM
PM me an offer for 32 ounces.

RogueM3
12-05-2006, 11:21 AM
PM me an offer for 32 ounces.

I PMd you yesterday with an offer based in proportion to the gallon price. Let me know if that works for you or not? I think I might place an order with Autogeek today, so if you could let me know today, I would appreciate it!

MorBid
12-05-2006, 11:37 AM
I brought a gallon and have not used all that much of it. I`m not sure if I want to part with the whole jug but probably could hook you up with some.

MorBiD

RogueM3
12-05-2006, 11:43 AM
I brought a gallon and have not used all that much of it. I`m not sure if I want to part with the whole jug but probably could hook you up with some.

MorBiD

I would be willing to take however much you wish to part with. How much would you be willing to let 64oz (half-gallon) go for? If you dont want to let go of that much, let me know what you would like to get rid of. Thanks!

MorBid
12-05-2006, 02:56 PM
PM me with you city and zip so I can check the shipping. I probaly will only want to cover that

SpoiledMan
12-05-2006, 04:20 PM
I PMd you yesterday with an offer based in proportion to the gallon price. Let me know if that works for you or not? I think I might place an order with Autogeek today, so if you could let me know today, I would appreciate it!

Oops, sorry. I thought I had replied to it. Looks like you`ve found what you want and he has more to offer.

RogueM3
12-05-2006, 09:05 PM
PM me with you city and zip so I can check the shipping. I probaly will only want to cover that

PM sent. Thanks.