PDA

View Full Version : good wheel cleaner?

matrix_808
11-28-2006, 12:06 AM
wondering what everyone likes as a wheel/rim cleaner.

i was just going to place an order from pakshak tomorrow so input would be great.

i was looking at PB`s Spray and Rinse Cleaner...howse that? Ranney doesnt have a description of it on his website.

TIA

PakShak
11-28-2006, 12:29 AM
Aloha matrix_808,

Here is a description off of Poorboy`s website for the Spray & Rinse Wheel Cleaner. :)

"Spray & Rinse is a professional grade acidic blended product for the quick and easy removal of brake dust and road grime from most wheels. Just spray it on a cool, wet wheel, let it set for a few minutes and then use a steady hard steam of water to remove. No bending, NO scrubbing, No brushing required.

This product can be used on clearcoated, painted, chrome, and even plastic hub caps, but should NOT be used on uncoated wheels without dilution and spot testing, or hot wheels. For maintainece of wheels, Spray & Rinse can be diluted upto 50% or 1:1 for quick and easy clean up of sealed and well cared for wheels. Use of protective clothing"

With Aloha,

Ranney :)

matrix_808
11-28-2006, 12:34 AM
COOL!!! Gary is going to be putting an order in for us again :)

soon i think.

joe.p
11-28-2006, 01:23 AM
P21S REg or Gel ..does this wheel cleaner have the ability to clean a dirty wheels ones that we see on most beemers..at this point i use megs wheel brightner but i`m not comfortable using the wheelbrightner on different branded wheels? Aluminum wheels in particular..

i hope its not too off topic leaving some information the poster coulduse..

chowfun
11-28-2006, 02:20 AM
subscribing^