PDA

View Full Version : 18 yr old dies driving a porche... *GRAPHIC IMAGE* NWS!!

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5

SayNoToPistons
11-22-2006, 11:07 PM
DO NOT CLICK IF YOU HAVE WEAK STOMACH....

Forums -> Porsche hit toll booth at 100mph (http://www.s2ki.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=440412)

imported_paradigm
11-22-2006, 11:17 PM
whoops. glad she only took herself out and not anyone else on the road.

Joshua312
11-22-2006, 11:19 PM
Man - - I always click the graphic image links and think I can handle it....:scared: Not this time

GlossyTundra
11-22-2006, 11:27 PM
That sh!t was graphic. should not have been clicking on that.

GRAPHIC IMAGE FOR REAL!!!!!!

CalgaryDetail
11-22-2006, 11:29 PM
Thats suck for both the person and the car. Im sorry to hear it happened

However i would like to say, for those who think like this, this is not what all 18 year olds are like. We all dont drive like this. I am 19 and have had a clean recored from the beggining. No ticketed ot acident and i drive cars like that all the time. I dont mean to brag but it is important to note this isnt a common event amonst teens (yes it is more likley becasue of inexpeicne but the point still remains)

GlossyTundra
11-22-2006, 11:38 PM
Thats suck for both the person and the car. Im sorry to hear it happened

However i would like to say, for those who think like this, this is not what all 18 year olds are like. We all dont drive like this. I am 19 and have had a clean recored from the beggining. No ticketed ot acident and i drive cars like that all the time. I dont mean to brag but it is important to note this isnt a common event amonst teens (yes it is more likley becasue of inexpeicne but the point still remains)

I agree 100% I for one dont drive like that at all and personally think it is stupid, but after looking at those pics, you cant help but feel sorry.:wow:

paul34
11-22-2006, 11:39 PM
Man - - I always click the graphic image links and think I can handle it....:scared: Not this time

holy crap I really wish I hadn`t clicked on that...

Seriously for everyone else... this is actually graphic... that`s an understatement

Scottwax
11-23-2006, 01:15 AM
Remind me not to die in a spectacularly nasty way so the pictures don`t end up on the internets.

I am going to make sure my 17 and 19 year old sons see those pictures though, maybe it will make them think twice about driving beyond their capabilities.

imported_dukwei
11-23-2006, 02:15 AM
the links to the pics don`t work anymore...

but that`s horrible. i can go on about rich girl from the OC, spoiled blah blah, but when it comes down to it, an 18 yr old made a stupid mistake. i`m sure we all made some stupid mistakes when we were that age, but she paid for that mistake w/ her life.

thesacrifice
11-23-2006, 03:41 AM
I`m going to be an arse and assume that she got the car from daddy? I didn`t bother reading sorry. I see it all too often on other threads.

Undeserving kid gets fast car and crashes car. Why? In experience, immaturity, irresponsibility. I mean who cares how many speeding tickets you rack up if dad foots the bill. I was a teenager once too, now that I`m older I know that my driving skills are endless amounts better then back then when I thought I was a good driver. No 18 year old should have Porsche amounts of power at their leisure and control unless its on a track.

Anyhow, 25 no tickets no wrecks... if that adds any credibility :)

That said, I`m a realist but not heartless. My thoughts to the family and friends and if the gal had any kind of after death beliefs in her life, I hope she is able to continue on there.

skitelluride531
11-23-2006, 10:34 AM
I`m going to be an arse and assume that she got the car from daddy? I didn`t bother reading sorry. I see it all too often on other threads.

Undeserving kid gets fast car and crashes car. Why? In experience, immaturity, irresponsibility. I mean who cares how many speeding tickets you rack up if dad foots the bill. I was a teenager once too, now that I`m older I know that my driving skills are endless amounts better then back then when I thought I was a good driver. No 18 year old should have Porsche amounts of power at their leisure and control unless its on a track.

I think, perhaps, you need to read the story first. In a drunken rage, the girl stole the keys to the her DADS brand new Porsche, and then proceeded to wreck it.

Very sad story :( .

GlossyTundra
11-23-2006, 10:38 AM
evolutionm.net - Porshe Hits Tollbooth At 100mph+. (pics) (http://forums.evolutionm.net/showthread.php?threadid=236236)

This is the least graphic set.

No one deserves to die like this. This really makes you think that tomm. may never come. I will make sure all of my friends see this for good reason.

imported_paradigm
11-23-2006, 10:59 AM
In a drunken rage, the girl stole the keys to the her DADS brand new Porsche, and then proceeded to wreck it.

even worst...a DRUNKEN 18 yr old...parents that can`t control her after fighting with her and let her get away with a car...

No one deserves to die like this. This really makes you think that tomm. may never come. I will make sure all of my friends see this for good reason.

i partly agree...and that is to say that no innocent bystander deserves to die like this. i am very glad that no one else on the road was killed...no one`s family or friends...but this girl brought it upon herself, drunk or not.

Wasatch
11-23-2006, 11:22 AM
Pics do not work anymore, maybe for the better. I see some crazy **** almost everyday here, lots of people speeding, making crazy lane changes.

Scottwax
11-23-2006, 12:50 PM
Pics do not work anymore, maybe for the better. I see some crazy **** almost everyday here, lots of people speeding, making crazy lane changes.

Basically, severe head trauma. Extremely severe. Closed casket severe. I can`t imagine how hard it must have been for her parents to identify her.

The Porsche appeared to be a convertible and it was upside down after the crash. It is as bad as anything I have seen on Orgish or Rotten.com.

My son and I drove past an accident in east Texas out on I30 a few years back, similar situation. Some kid was mad at his parents and stole their car (in Arizona) and apparently tried to outrun the cops in a Kia riding on a space saver spare. Lost control, crossed over into oncoming traffic and was crushed by a semi-truck. The kid was only 15. You have to wonder what is going on in those families. Bad parenting? Bad kid? Combination of both?