PDA

View Full Version : Excel does it again

offcenter
11-22-2006, 03:09 PM
In the past, I praised Patrick at Excel Detail for the great service and fair/honest shipping costs. Well all I have to say is that some people get it and some don`t. Patrick definitely "gets it".

On Monday, I realized we have a long weekend ahead with Thanksgiving and I would have time to devote to detailing my car. I ordered some new products from Excel and they showed up 20 minutes ago:clap:

I guess Patrick read my mind and thought,"I bet he would love to get these products before the Holiday weekend". Boy was he right:woohoo:

BigAl3
11-22-2006, 03:11 PM
awesome, another satisfied customer! :clap:

imported_gusbubba
11-22-2006, 03:41 PM
First class service at Excel....I`ve always been happy with Patrick , too.

Envious Eric
11-22-2006, 04:14 PM
First class service at Excel....I`ve always been happy with Patrick , too.

agreed, his honesty on what you really need keeps me going back to him....plus he offers excelent advice on questions i had

Rocket
11-23-2006, 11:11 AM
Patrick is awesome. I like how quickly I get all of my orders

Guy
11-23-2006, 12:13 PM
Could you post a link?

imported_steveo3002
11-23-2006, 12:43 PM
honest shipping prices always gets my vote :)

BigAl3
11-23-2006, 01:13 PM
Could you post a link?

go to exceldetaildotcom!

uzj100
11-23-2006, 01:31 PM
+1 to all of the comments about Patrick. I don`t live too far from him and I`ve had the pleasure of meeting up with him a number of times to talk "shop" and to socialize as well.

They don`t come any nicer and he`s always on the lookout for new products and "tweaks" that he eagerly shares.

I`m glad I live close by.

offcenter
11-23-2006, 03:30 PM
+1 to all of the comments about Patrick. I don`t live too far from him and I`ve had the pleasure of meeting up with him a number of times to talk "shop" and to socialize as well.

They don`t come any nicer and he`s always on the lookout for new products and "tweaks" that he eagerly shares.

I`m glad I live close by.

I live close by too. Maybe we should all meet one day and talk detailing.

BigAl3
12-11-2006, 03:19 PM
i just got my order today (talk about fast and very honest shipping charges!) of nattys blue and i couldn`t be more happier! not only did i get that, patrick threw in a free microfiber towel and some charlies soap samples! not to mention, the candy kane was a nice touch too!! :woohoo:

p.s. if anyone on here hasn`t order from him, i can`t recommend him enough, you will be pleased! :xyxthumbs

CleanGSR
12-11-2006, 04:11 PM
I too can`t praise Patrick enough. My first order I ever placed with him had a couple problems with my payment stuff and he was extremely prompt to get it sorted out and was even emailing me at 11:00 pm trying to work it out. He shipped the stuff out and I received it the 3rd morning later and I live in Missouri (probably 1500 miles away). Second order I placed with him was extremely smooth with even faster shipping (2days) and I even got free samples of Poli Seal and Optimum vinyl spray. Definately the best customer service I`ve ever dealt with.

tyoung
12-11-2006, 04:23 PM
I placed my first through him because of the high praise on this site, and because I live close (So hopefully shipping will be fast!) Looking at his site, there`s already more stuff I wished I`d ordered the first time. But I plan on being a steady customer :D