PDA

View Full Version : Optimum Poly Seal

Aquapop
11-22-2006, 01:44 AM
David at Optimum said Poly Seal will be available next week in a 32oz size bottle. Should be at their dealers shortly.

BobD
11-22-2006, 07:39 AM
David at Optimum said Poly Seal will be available next week in a 32oz size bottle. Should be at their dealers shortly.

Yeppers! Can`t wait to get them in!

justin30513
11-22-2006, 08:26 AM
Yep that`s what I heard. He`s just waiting for the labels now. I simply love this stuff. I mix it 75% OPS and 25% OC and man o` man.......works awesome!!!!

Wait till you see the black CTC that I did with.......posting it tomorrow.

BobD
11-22-2006, 09:04 AM
Yep that`s what I heard. He`s just waiting for the labels now. I simply love this stuff. I mix it 75% OPS and 25% OC and man o` man.......works awesome!!!!

The labels are in and the products have shipped to some distributors already.

Mach30SiR
11-22-2006, 12:49 PM

adding 25% OC huh? Great Idea!!!

Bigpoppa3346
11-22-2006, 03:44 PM
Excellent!! Now I can finally buy it, seeing as it would take me many years to use up the gallon. Now I can add it to my EDGE pad kit and Optimum Car Wash that I am ordering from Danase.

Envious Eric
11-22-2006, 04:13 PM
why add the 25% OC to it? how do you know you are going to finish with the sealant on top and not the polish where you would have no protection at all? i dont think its a wise thing to do....

Mach30SiR
11-22-2006, 07:04 PM
why add the 25% OC to it? how do you know you are going to finish with the sealant on top and not the polish where you would have no protection at all? i dont think its a wise thing to do....

I wouldn`t go as far to say its not a wise idea - people on here have been experimenting with different combos for a looooooong time. I think its a great idea, however individual testing will tell what your left with and durability.

AL-53
11-22-2006, 07:11 PM
I kind of see where toyotaguy is coming from....most have cut compounds with a polish or finer compound..but polyseal is a one step product...so if you off set the ratio you may weaken the sealant properties....so in reality you would be increasing the polishing properties while diluting the finished factory mix of sealant...

I may be wrong...but seems logical the more you add of one chemical..the remainder weaken

Al