PDA

View Full Version : Big public thank you to flatstick

ZoranC
11-21-2006, 03:43 PM
Recently I started looking at product that was not easy to find. Forum member flatstick was more than kind by answering question from stranger (me) and being willing to let go of part of his own stash to help beginner member start and see what is it all about. On top of that dealing with him was one of most pleasant smoothest experience I have ever had. I guess that is what makes Autopia great.

Thank you again flatstick!

imported_flatstick
11-21-2006, 07:35 PM
Recently I started looking at product that was not easy to find. Forum member flatstick was more than kind by answering question from stranger (me) and being willing to let go of part of his own stash to help beginner member start and see what is it all about. On top of that dealing with him was one of most pleasant smoothest experience I have ever had. I guess that is what makes Autopia great.

Thank you again flatstick!

You are very :welcome . I like to help people when I can. there are so many products out there and it can be very confusing. check the last PM I sent as we may have an answer to your paint cleaning product. you may be able to get it local. Autopia is a great place for people that share our hobby. glad you are happy with everything. the pleasure was all mine. feel free to PM me if you have an questions. you are well on your way to having a car that everyone will envy for sure :bow take care :hifive: