PDA

View Full Version : DuraGloss-Pre-Polish product

HemiJeep
11-20-2006, 06:38 PM
Hi to all.I`m new to this forum and I would like to know if there is a product by DuraGloss that is a pre-polish but is safe to use on clear coat paint.I`m thinking of using their Clear coat polish but I`m unsure of their pre-polish products.They all have some sort of abrasives in them.I have a 2006 Jeep with dark paint.Thanks Joe:waxing:

AL-53
11-20-2006, 06:59 PM
The 601 bonding agent has no abrasives...all the polishes are clear caot safe....and the pre cleaners...

the SMR is a very fine abrasive...not for any real corrections..just lite swirls....the PC-2 is a little heavier cleaner with a tri type abrasive...good on marring and lite scratches...if you need any type of real corrections..forget the SMR and the PC-2..the 601 is a cleaner and a bonding agaent to help clean paint and give a good surface to bond to...but no abrasives

and if you are going with the 111 polish..better off going to the 105 total performance polish..it is the best they have...very wet looking...very durable..and super slick...also get the Aquawax to compliment it...

there are a ton of posts here with results and comments...but the 105 would offer you more for the money...best looker they have

AL

Bigpoppa3346
11-20-2006, 07:14 PM
...to use on clear coat paint.I`m thinking of using their Clear coat polish but I`m unsure of their pre-polish products.They all have some sort of abrasives in them.

Abrasives are perfectly safe on CC paint, as long as you don`t overuse them.