PDA

View Full Version : Spray Sealant

Pages : [1] 2

RAG
11-20-2006, 10:47 AM
For those of you who have tried several spray sealants, which one seemed to provide the best slickness? I`m looking to offer my customers a "booster" option to help maintain a recently detailed vehicle. I have only used AJ Trigger, Aquawax, Z10, and RDF 49 spray sealants...I liked the RDF best.

a.k.a. Patrick
11-20-2006, 12:32 PM
I LOVE the UPPS...............

imported_smprince1
11-20-2006, 12:43 PM
My vote would be for AJ Trigger or Aquawax. Both super easy, super looks, decent durability.

BobD
11-20-2006, 12:50 PM
I LOVE the UPPS...............

Agreed. UPPS seems to be the best I have used.

imported_Lightman
11-20-2006, 12:51 PM
I`m not sure if you`d consider it a qd or a spray sealant, but I definitely like sonus acrylic spritz. I`ve used a ksg/water home-made glanz of sorts that works pretty well also. I`m interested to try the blitz spray sealant from chemical guys.

TigerMike
11-20-2006, 01:26 PM
Aquawax gets my vote, for slickness and durability. Best spray sealant I`ve used!

tom p.
11-20-2006, 02:30 PM
Can it get any easier than Aquawax spray wax? I`d describe it as a "sealant". Darned stuff seems to last forever and could not be any simpler to work with - - a product everyone should try once!

imported_Yal
11-20-2006, 03:32 PM
Aquawax should be flying off the shelves over there at the Duragloos Company. Its that good! Nothing short of amazing for he price. It should cost double, shhhhhh don`t tell them that :)

tom p.
11-20-2006, 03:36 PM
I think OCW looks better. OTOH, I think Duragloss is a bit easier to use. Seems to last "forever". Amazing stuff for a product so e-z to use :idea

ret
11-20-2006, 03:52 PM
If the booster option you’re thinking of “offering†will include the owner being the one who applies itâ€â€I would have to go with AWâ€too easy, looks good, very slick, cheap, and lasts.

RET

wannafbody
11-20-2006, 04:32 PM
AW or Z8- both are quite durable. It seems that AW is a bit more reflective,I`d rank Z8 a bit deeper looking. Both are great.

RAG
11-20-2006, 11:03 PM
Aquawax gets my vote, for slickness and durability. Best spray sealant I`ve used!

Well, I just got a couple gallons of the stuff from Patrick a month or two ago, so I guess I made the right choice - I like it, but was looking for a more hard-core spray sealant. The RDF spray sealant I beta tested was killer!

RAG
11-20-2006, 11:08 PM
AW or Z8- both are quite durable. It seems that AW is a bit more reflective,I`d rank Z8 a bit deeper looking. Both are great.

I guess I`d be going primarily for durabilty and slickness. Once a month or so, I`d encourage "regulars" to pay an extra $15 (on top of the wash) for a quick wax to maintain the protection until 6 months is up.

ashsarna
11-21-2006, 07:14 AM
Well, I just got a couple gallons of the stuff from Patrick a month or two ago, so I guess I made the right choice - I like it, but was looking for a more hard-core spray sealant. The RDF spray sealant I beta tested was killer!

I agree that AW is the choice I would make - great looks, durability and price. The RDF is looking great though, it actually gives a slicker surface. I am now testing for durability. If Iit competes in durability then you have a new goto.

wannafbody
11-21-2006, 12:40 PM
for a pro the AW in gallons is probably the best value.