PDA

View Full Version : Coupon Code? CG

Pages : [1] 2

ca8680
11-20-2006, 12:04 AM
anyone know any coupon codes for chemical guys.....i know some of you are defensive because of lurkers so if you want to PM me the code i would surely apreciate it.....im douing a major buy on CG of about $500 and any coupon would help specially if they have like a 10% one.....Thank you guys

Eliot Ness
11-20-2006, 12:09 AM
I`ve never heard of a code for CG..... it seems someone else asked that question a few days ago and got the same answer. I`d wait a day or two before you place such a large order just-in-case someone here knows of a code.

35TH LE
11-20-2006, 12:28 AM
Id like to know too. I really like the CG line and will be buying with them in the future.

ca8680
11-20-2006, 01:14 AM
Id like to know too. I really like the CG line and will be buying with them in the future.

yeah its like a one stop shop......they got everything well in the chemical department.....for brushes and containers and sprayers and some extra detailing products that cant be found in CG.....im going to use Auto Detailing Solutions.....for my vac and pc im using autopia.......and home depot for my xtension cord....buckets......and hose.....costco for micro fibers.....i think i got it mostly figured out.......

i just need help with choosing pads for my makita......??

so any codes for CG bring them on......$500 dollars with a coupon code would help alot....

35TH LE
11-20-2006, 04:17 AM
yeah its like a one stop shop......they got everything well in the chemical department.....for brushes and containers and sprayers and some extra detailing products that cant be found in CG.....im going to use Auto Detailing Solutions.....for my vac and pc im using autopia.......and home depot for my xtension cord....buckets......and hose.....costco for micro fibers.....i think i got it mostly figured out.......

i just need help with choosing pads for my makita......??

so any codes for CG bring them on......$500 dollars with a coupon code would help alot....

Reconsider the MFs.. I have the Costco ones and I wont use them on the paint. They have become my interior/rocker panel/leather cleaning towels. Check out the prices at Auto Detaiing Solutions on their Meguiars MFs. They sell them in packs of 3 for like $6 and they are great towels, the only ones I use on the paint. :waxing:

imported_agentf1
11-20-2006, 10:33 AM
Which CG products seem to have a big following with Autopians?

Glossmaster
11-20-2006, 10:40 AM
I don`t think that you`ll find any codes for CG. Give Paul a call & place an order with him. I`m sure he`ll make it worth you`re while.

ca8680
11-20-2006, 02:52 PM
Reconsider the MFs.. I have the Costco ones and I wont use them on the paint. They have become my interior/rocker panel/leather cleaning towels. Check out the prices at Auto Detaiing Solutions on their Meguiars MFs. They sell them in packs of 3 for like $6 and they are great towels, the only ones I use on the paint. :waxing:

oh...someone mentioned that they got 12 for like 13 dollars or something.....but i guess ill buy them and use them for the interior cleaning....and buy the ones you recommended....

ca8680
11-20-2006, 02:54 PM
I don`t think that you`ll find any codes for CG. Give Paul a call & place an order with him. I`m sure he`ll make it worth you`re while.

There has to be, because when i was gonna order i had all my stuff ready and in the bottom it said "coupon code" and it gave you a chance to put in a code....so thats when i decided not to buy the 496.....wotrh of chemicals and wait for any kind of coupon....

Macko
11-20-2006, 02:57 PM
That doesn`t mean there are any currently available. Lots of websites have coupon code boxes so, if they decide to release a promotional code, the option is there.

twitch
11-20-2006, 03:07 PM
I didn`t think they had one. I could be entirely wrong but for the year or so I`ve been around I do not recall CG`s having any direct affiliation or active members on hand to provide such a code.

I would suggest looking into a vendor who is active around here that sells the products. That way you can use a code to save some money on your large order. I recall Bob selling CG`s and he offers an Autopia discount - www.danase.com

ca8680
11-20-2006, 03:09 PM
That doesn`t mean there are any currently available. Lots of websites have coupon code boxes so, if they decide to release a promotional code, the option is there.

But that doesnt mean that there cant be any available.....you might just not know.....so i will stick around until someone finds one or gives us one.....

CG coupon anyone?

imported_bigfoot
11-20-2006, 03:17 PM
I didn`t think they had one. I could be entirely wrong but for the year or so I`ve been around I do not recall CG`s having any direct affiliation or active members on hand to provide such a code.

I would suggest looking into a vendor who is active around here that sells the products. That way you can use a code to save some money on your large order. I recall Bob selling CG`s and he offers an Autopia discount - www.danase.com

Agree! 1st time order to Danase on Friday, got my order today! and I saved 10% by putting autopia on the value cupon! Great service, awesome shipping!:goodjob

Macko
11-20-2006, 03:24 PM
But that doesnt mean that there cant be any available.....you might just not know.....so i will stick around until someone finds one or gives us one....

I agree, if you notice I didn`t say that there wasn`t a code available. I just pointed out that your reasoning that there must be one becuase the website has a box to enter one is flawed.

Take a chill pill & wait, if there is a code someone on here will have it & let you know. If not I`d follow the very sound advice you`ve already had & approach CG direct to discuss a discount.

MaximusZTS
11-20-2006, 03:28 PM

Meguiars is comming out with a 12 pack or 20 pack of thier MF towels.