PDA

View Full Version : Check these products out !

Reeeko99
04-13-2005, 09:33 PM
Stumbled onto these products tonight.

Waterless wash product
http://www.waterlesscarwashproducts.com/

Wizard`s Polish pad kit for Drill
http://wizardsproducts.com/Merchant2/merchant.mv?Screen=PROD&Store_Code=WP&Product_Code=011250&Category_Code=
Wonder how well this works for a cordless setup?

Anyone use the Wizard Supreme Seal or Polish and Sealant ?
Just curious how it stacks up with the Standards of UPP/Poorboys/Klasse Twins.

truzoom
04-13-2005, 11:20 PM
Oh yes the infamous Dri Wash`n Guard...

I have yet to see any real proof of it working as well as it`s advertised

mgm2003
04-14-2005, 06:22 AM
I tried the Wizards products a few years ago. Really nothing special IMO. There are better choices.

Limited-Liberty
04-14-2005, 07:17 AM
I have the Wizard Shine Master and never used it yet. I thought i might try it on a car that just needs a one step and see how it performs. Has any one else used the Wizard products??

Bob
04-14-2005, 08:17 AM
I used to use Wizards all the time. They were decent but their customer service sucks really bad. I don`t use them anymore because of it. Too many other products out there that are better and have friendlier staff.

Fallguy
04-14-2005, 11:02 AM
The Waterless product`s have been around for qa while . I`ve never used it but I would try it . Like everything else there are people who swear by it and other who don`t....it`s all what your looking for I guess.

Myself have been more that satisfied with my PB S&W & S&G combo.

Boss_429
04-14-2005, 04:17 PM
I`ve tried some of the Wizards products. The only one that sticks out is there Mist & Shine QD........ a very nice product.

As for the DWG........... nothing more than expensive "snake oil" as far as I`m concerned.

TW85
04-14-2005, 09:12 PM
Ha! My uncle used to sell the Dri Wash `n Guard products before I became a detail nut. I remember being awed by the product at the time but I`m sure it caused incredible marring. Unlike Spray & Wipe (excellent product, IMO), the Dri Wash `n Guard is advertised to be used on truly dirty vehicles. I fell for it (like I said, it was before I became a detail nut) and I`m sure many others do too.

wolfguy
04-17-2005, 10:07 PM
I`ve used the Dri wash and guard stuff. Actually I still use it sometimes. Its quick and easy and does an awsome job on finish for the time it takes. The only thing I don`t like is it can be a bit cheeper, at least online its about $10 cheaper than I find it at shows and stuff

CharlesW
04-17-2005, 10:25 PM
That is a tough call. A couple of years ago I would have passed off the Dri Wash n Gard as a gimmick. Now it just seems very overpriced.
I also pretty skeptical about Poorboy`s Spray & Wipe and avoided it for quite some time. Then an old time member, Natty Bumpo, (Natty`s Wax is named after him:)), used it and raved about the results.
I tried it and have gone through several gallons of the stuff and would have a tough time getting along without it now.
With the S&W being something like 25% of the cost of the DW&G, it`s a pretty easy decision for me. Doing business with a good person helps too.

Charles