PDA

View Full Version : Looking for someone in the 310 area.

imported_serra
11-19-2006, 11:04 AM
Let me give you a little history of my truck.

I have a 2005 black Dodge Ram 1500 with 7000 miles on her. I was recently in an accident, a woman ran a red light and broadsided the drivers side. The 2 drivers side doors were replaced but the body shop that did the work did an awful job cleaning the truck. When you look at it in the sun there are swirls/holograms all over the truck and at this point I don`t trust the body shop to fix it. Put it this way, when I showed up to pick up the truck, there was over spray on the hood that took them another day to fix. So I`m looking for someone who can remove the hologram look from my black beauty.

I`m just looking to get the paint fixed, the interior is fine.

Let me know if you can do this and approximately how much it will cost.

Thanks

John

a.k.a. Patrick
11-19-2006, 11:44 AM
310 is where...........

imported_serra
11-19-2006, 11:55 AM
310 is where...........

Sorry, 310 is Santa Monica, CA.

a.k.a. Patrick
11-19-2006, 12:15 PM
That may be a stretch for me.............

Richard@BlackWOW
11-20-2006, 10:16 PM
Give me a call. I can help you out. Check out my site, Show Car Detailing - ShowCarGarage (http://www.showcardetailing.com)

I specialize in this kind of restoration.

I`m also in the Marina/Mar Vista area which is just south of Santa Monica.

Richard

Let me give you a little history of my truck.

I have a 2005 black Dodge Ram 1500 with 7000 miles on her. I was recently in an accident, a woman ran a red light and broadsided the drivers side. The 2 drivers side doors were replaced but the body shop that did the work did an awful job cleaning the truck. When you look at it in the sun there are swirls/holograms all over the truck and at this point I don`t trust the body shop to fix it. Put it this way, when I showed up to pick up the truck, there was over spray on the hood that took them another day to fix. So I`m looking for someone who can remove the hologram look from my black beauty.

I`m just looking to get the paint fixed, the interior is fine.

Let me know if you can do this and approximately how much it will cost.

Thanks

John