PDA

View Full Version : Your Dream Wax

Pages : 1 2 3 4 [5] 6

Changeling
01-12-2007, 04:09 PM
I don`t know if I can link it, but just do a google search for Perfecar

Sir, you are telling me to just go to his web site, and then where to go from there to sign up!

However you don`t have a link!

What`s wrong with this picture?:idea

Changeling

Changeling
01-12-2007, 04:21 PM
In regard to your business venture:

If you are going to be a legitimate business with a product under evaluation, at the very least you should have your own web site with complete information explaining your position, product, and all pertinent information. Little things like company name, chemical company, company profile, etc,.

Evidently you don`t have these are they would have been posted at the beginning of your declaration to introduce a new wax, wonder drug, or whatever.

This has all the "Smell" of a complete con!

On the other hand it might be a industry "Quarry" (by 1 to whatever many people) to investigate what people want, sort of like a questioner with "promised product" that never materializes, but gives you a fantastic amount of consumer information for free!!

I could be wrong, but somehow I think this is just a CON! :D

Changeling

Dan
01-12-2007, 04:44 PM
It is all a con. He took my $4 and all I have is a tin of batch #25 wax. Oh and #31 is on the way according to USPS.

BlackElantraGT
01-12-2007, 05:21 PM
How you even know how to use this forum is beyond me. Don`t give Ben your $4. He`ll just take that money to a Blackjack table in Vegas only to find out the minimum is $15, and realizes he has to con 4 more people to play just one bet. Let another sucker fall for it and be a beta tester.

slippy
01-12-2007, 06:49 PM
I do not like the `smell` of it either.The Perfecar website,is a rip off of a company based in europe,who sells car care products online.

The code for the site design was stolen,and the website `designer` in the US was paid for this.

kyotousa
01-12-2007, 09:08 PM
Sir, you are telling me to just go to his web site, and then where to go from there to sign up!

However you don`t have a link!

What`s wrong with this picture?:idea

Changeling

why you gotta sound like an ***.....just search on google or are you saying you don`t know the link to google?

btw that dude is not even the op....why are you bashing the guy?

If you go to his site and donno how to sign up for the beta testing, then you shouldn`t be doing the testing it at all. Need someone with higher intelligent to write these reviews :idea

Eliot Ness
01-12-2007, 09:25 PM
........ I could be wrong, but somehow I think this is just a CON! ......It is legit Changeling. Back when he started this thread in November he was a forum sponsor and links to his site would pop up so finding it wasn`t really a problem back then. Now all you have to do is a Google search to find the link.

I do agree with Wise 85 about the website, but since those posts/threads have been deleted I probably shouldn`t elaborate.

Nuke33
01-12-2007, 10:57 PM
OK glad to hear it wasnt a con i just gave him my 4 bucks... anyone not get there wax?

Demonicus666
01-12-2007, 10:59 PM
Of course its not a con i got beta #25 and im getting beta #31.

Nuke33
01-12-2007, 11:00 PM
i didnt think it would be if it was on here...

Demonicus666
01-12-2007, 11:08 PM
Naw it wouldnt be but if it wasnt for this forum i would have tested this beta. I really want to test the new Zaino betas!

FidoAUTO
01-12-2007, 11:27 PM
I honestly believe Carnuba is a dinasour!

When I redid my bro-in-laws prelude with Zaino his eyes popped out and even said his car looked 10x shinier! it did in my eyes as well....

Demonicus666
01-12-2007, 11:34 PM
Sure sealeants are good but topped of with a nuba its amazing!

Nuke33
01-12-2007, 11:48 PM
Sure sealeants are good but topped of with a nuba its amazing!

I hear that! :woot:

Pennypacker
01-12-2007, 11:48 PM
People were using the dinosaur label on waxes 5+ years ago, or maybe even earlier, yet there are as many waxes now as ever. I personally have yet to find a sealant that can match the depth of a high-quality carnauba (even the one that begins with Z), but I guess hope springs eternal.