PDA

View Full Version : South Carolina is good for something...

Ceezer
11-15-2006, 09:49 AM
My wife was at class the other night and called to tell me some crackhead had busted out her window, slithered in and took what he wanted, then slithered back out the window so as not to disturb the factory alarm.

I was worried about how many limbs they`d want to replace the window of a Tahoe, but just as we got to the shop with the best quote they asked if the truck was registered and insured in SC because if so (and it is) then the state regulates one free window replacement per year and it shouldn`t affect my comprehensive policy.

Must be due to an abundance of crackheads crawling through vehicle windows...

Regardless, I`m happy to hear this and stoked that I didn`t have to cancel my trip to watch The Game this weekend. If you`re in SC and unaware of this detail, take note.

Ceezer
11-15-2006, 10:04 AM
The Game

Oh yeah, Go Bucks!

wytstang
11-15-2006, 12:57 PM
Sweet thats really good to know....

kompressornsc
11-15-2006, 01:25 PM
I thought it only applied to windshields? (13 year Charleston resident). Yeah, I would get my windshiled replaced about once a year due to severe pitting. The system is based on each insurance co. taking care of their own policy holders vs. fighting it out if a truck kicks up a rock and breaks a windshield. Probably saves them a ton of money vs. all the paperwork an actual claim would generate.