PDA

View Full Version : True detail store in houston

Mobilejay
11-14-2006, 07:57 PM
I was wondering if there was a true detail supply store in houston where they only sell products. I`m not talking about autozone, pepboys etc. i mean with products like zaino, menzerna and pc`s, pads, good products. i was thinking about if it would be worth opening one up in a good part of town and would people actually shop there or just take their cars to get detailed. the objective would be to put it in a "nicer" part of town such as river oaks, or the rice area to market towards the people that can afford the exotics and the ones that actually know what a detail is. The prices wouldnt be outrageous it would just be in that side of town cause those people actually care about their vehicles. what do you think?

socommatthews
11-16-2006, 12:01 AM
i think it would be cool.then i wouldnt have to order online and wait a week for my stuff.

ZaneO
11-16-2006, 11:55 AM
Selling boutique products really requires a niche market. While some may be able to afford these types of products, it`s likely they`ve never heard of them and probably pay others to take care of their detailing work.

Mobilejay
11-21-2006, 04:03 PM
yeah ZaneO that was one of my concerns, would they just pay for it to be done or would they actually use it them selves? i would have to talk to some people and do a bit of research and see. i guess if i opened the boutique i could have a small shop to do one maybe two cars at a time. i dont know, ill do some researching and go from there.

thewaxman1
07-01-2007, 09:46 AM
I`m an authorized Zaino Reseller here on the Gulf Coast. This thread is old and I just picked up the Zaino line. Been using Zaino for 6 years....

STOP THE RAIN!!!!!!!!!

Jeff

imported_JoshVette
07-01-2007, 07:47 PM
I`m an authorized Zaino Reseller here on the Gulf Coast. This thread is old and I just picked up the Zaino line. Been using Zaino for 6 years....

STOP THE RAIN!!!!!!!!!

Jeff

Hey Jeff, how`s it going?

This rain is crazy, I`m about to loose my mind....

Josh

dshreter
07-02-2007, 12:04 AM
I don`t know that being in an upscale area would put you closer to people with an interest in detailing their cars as well as possible. Car enthusiasts span all economic classes for sure. Those with a lot of money might be more willing to pay someone premium dollars to work on their car for them, but when it comes to detailing your own car the biggest investment is your own time, not money. I don`t think the wealthy have more time to invest than anyone else.

Scott P
07-10-2007, 07:32 PM
Check out the distributor listing for the product line you want.